I need to break the cycle

i hate waking up and feeling like this all over again. i know im reaching such a low point in my life and it's going to be the worst it's ever been. im just trying to keep myself busy so i don't go back to drugs and cutting. but fuck i love running my hands over my healed scars and feeling the rows of bumps. i want to make so many more. i think they're so pretty too. anons i need a lot of help. im so scared for the future and what it has in store for me. i don't even think in full sentences anymore. or words. constantly there is a ringing in my head that plays on repeat , it sounds like out of tune bells. everything is starting to lose color. it's becoming blurry. i don't feel like im in my own body anymore. im not even in control of this disgusting body. i am begging you for help

Attached: 007ad2720f1ce37de5d61017f8b91ed8.jpg (734x642, 91.95K)

Cutting doesn't feel good

quit tripfagging and your life will become instantly better

No one here is going to help you, most of this board is going to be more interested in tearing chunks of meat off of you.
Get a therapist, talk to your parents, don't seek succor on a board full of psychopaths.

>im just trying to keep myself busy so i don't go back to drugs and cutting
if you do that will you stop tripfagging here? if so i think you should

it does feel good and it looks good too. i actually don't know why i even stopped. fuck. i.. want to so bad.

why everyone hating on tripfagging

i know going on Any Forums does more harm than good but i think that's kind of the point
i don't want a therapist . i have done it before and it made me even worse
i don't have a dad and don't talk to my mom often (she has a lot of her own issues)

i want to please everyone on this board.

Attached: 46b5e682c6e7ae97f0e3c06e4c33df1f.jpg (600x720, 91.07K)

>it does feel good
How?
I genuinily don't get it?

Attached: 1652025039239.png (640x642, 314.27K)

no i need validation

im a masochist. i enjoy pain . also i have so much adrenaline when i cut that i don't feel it most of the time

Attached: 98f4982401b52dcc782cf29464a555e7.jpg (300x300, 27.85K)

>i want to please everyone on this board.
The average person on this board wants to use you and throw you away. I've seen so many people like you go through this. If you really actually want to get better, you need some kind of professional help, you need friends who aren't just interested in sucking you dry, and you need to get off of Any Forums. Or at least off of this board. You're going off the rails, you have to try to center yourself and you aren't going to be able to do that on here.

You are a woman with infinite social pull shut the fuck up

i know how right you are but i am so lonely and i love talking to the people on here even if they're me to kill myself. i just need interaction to stay okay i think. how old are you? can i ask that

you have no clue what it's like for me
get off my thread

Attached: 93f7fb924e8679c4e981f9e58fd0163e.jpg (570x427, 53.82K)

I understand being lonely and I get that it's nice to talk to people on here. I'm here for the same reasons, but when I'm in a bad state, I stay away from this board. This place is a swamp, you're just going to keep sinking. Do you not have friends that you can talk to?
I'm 30

drop discord tag? and i just recently (two days ago) lost my best friend of ten years. lost my other friend of 5 years a week before that. my first irl boyfriend, the one i lost my virginity to, broke up with me a week before that. a week before my birthday. i now have no boyfriend and no friends whatsoever. i do not talk to anyone anymore and my days are spent in complete and utter solitude.

Attached: e9374f35f001f321738be6d87c689acc.jpg (720x961, 57.43K)

I don't use discord, I'm sorry.
That sounds like a lot, I know it's hard to be that alone. I wish I could tell you something more useful to your situation.

you sound like you could really help me. i wish we could talk

Attached: 28e4eb0d950fd9a6dadeb3561e3b3635.jpg (300x250, 17.64K)

You can please me whore

how so? im interested.

Attached: b32a11c04e9df474fb34a2e1b77948cb.jpg (663x1199, 102.57K)

im sorry you've been sucker punched back-to-back-to-back with a litany of awful events. i think you should try seeing a therapist, or really just someone who'll probably be more helpful than bitter anons here; but i get it, therapy didn't help me much, and i'm slipping pretty hard into suicidal thinking, and scars are pretty, so what can i say?
you need to ground yourself. dissociating is normal when everything is getting overwhelming, but it's not where you want to be for long. you're still in your body, you're still you, you're just going through a terrible time right now. you're still alive, and i think that's worth something. keep yourself busy; drugs and cutting are just a hollow, temporary escape. they will not solve anything, even if all you crave is a quick and immediate release.
i dont know what the future has in store for you, but that doesn't matter much right now. at present you need to take care of yourself and have love for yourself. i get the pain of being in total solitude, and i don't blame you for coming here to help with that; just be careful and don't let anything here eat away at you.
it doesn't seem like it now - it probably won't for awhile - but there is good in life. please take care of yourself.

Attached: grounding.png (800x2000, 210.71K)

Not that user, but I've got a sex slave position open.

I am that user and I also have a slave position open, you'd have to give up the fucking tripfagging though

Other slave market user here, I'm open to tripfagging, but you have to be polyamorous and preferably bi.