All but one robot I've met irl has claimed not to be gay but eventually ended up letting me suck him off after becoming...

All but one robot I've met irl has claimed not to be gay but eventually ended up letting me suck him off after becoming friends. Why is that?

Attached: 1655685253179.jpg (1020x1200, 153.63K)

are inmates in prison that buttfuck other inmates, despite never having done so prior, gay?

I'm definitely not gay OP. You better not suck me off

Buff Hardcock over here

I assume its because they are touched starved and would let anything suck them off but idk

Oh user, how do you know they've never done so before? Kek.
If you looked like that anime guy, I would.

They're bisexual, retard.

Attached: 1661674404335759.jpg (1064x1181, 452.22K)

>Why is that?
Maybe you are a sexual assaulter/rapist?

>If you looked like that anime guy, I would.
I have long hair like that but it's brown

>Does sexual acts with males but hates women and does no sexual acts with them.
Sure they are bi

I do not, but generally speaking the amount of homosexuality in gang/criminal communities is fairly low, due to factors such as hyper machoism, disproportionate rate of them being comprised of minorities, which many of these cultures shun homosexuality. So yeah, I imagine the rule of thumb is most havent, save for the outliers. But you like cock so you have excessive sexual fantasy.

i want a skinny robot bf to hold and we can suck each other off and we can make out

Attached: 1640595692498.gif (451x498, 687.07K)

>does no sexual acts with them.
Involuntarily.
Sexuality is not about what you actually do but what you want to do.

I'll only suck a cute fully shaved femboy or passing trap off

Are you white? I'm a whore for skinny white robots.

Attached: 1645296763494.jpg (736x488, 77.16K)

I wouldn't bf a guy who has sex with strangers. That's gross.

They are not strangers. They are my friends and it makes me sad they are lonely. I want them to be happy.

Youre a pushy slut and men are men.

I've never had a blowjob but I think it would feel good. I don't think it's gay as long as you are just jacking me off with your mouth.

Idk why but I have a feeling you're balding user. Confirm or deny.

because they're insecure about being a faggot. instead of asking them if they're gay, ask them if their waifu has a cock. there are no gay men on the internet, only "straight" men who want to suck dick and take it up the ass from a "woman."

I'm norwooding, it's over for me

Attached: norwooding.png (326x119, 52.83K)