No more feels/rant threads

>no more feels/rant threads
>no more /nightwalk/ threads
>no more original posts
>no more discussing life, hobbies, vidya, experiences, etc.
>no more autism

>/soc/-tier threads
>avatarfaggotry
>namefaggotry
>tripfaggotry
>oribiting for women you'll never meet
>bait overload
>incels, blackpill, etc.
>"fembot"/"femcel"/"femanon" posts/threads
>rant/feels threads with normalfag tier responses, harrassment, gaslighting, etc.
>threads about normalfag experiences, problems, life
It's all so fucking tiresome. I never would have thought it would get this bad but here I am bitching about it like a woman. Reminds me of that animegirl who at first browses Any Forums normally and having fun and it degenerating further and further. I guess this is Any Forums's final collapse. No Any Forums 3.0 will save this infested shithole.

Attached: SatouTiredOfItAll.png (2560x1440, 1.61M)

>It's all so fucking tiresome
Have you considered you are getting mad at trolls

I miss the wagie threads.

No, I'm used to trolls. This is actually how it is. I haven't seen any good, enjoyable thread in months.

Its all le trolls

Doesn't matter, the end result is the same. Pretending to be retarded or not, you still just look retarded.

OK because I do at least one of the things on your list because it upsets people and I find that amusing. I come here and do it regularly for my own entertainment. Stop being a fag and whining about what I do on my board

>70188552
>my board
Shut the fuck up.

No argument here user; it reflects a larger problem. It's not simply the overall degenerating state but the lack of originality that bothers me most. This place is a garbage repository but it could be more...

>I troll and try to upset people
>HUH? Stop being a fag and whining about what I do on my board
This is also one of the things I hate. Low IQ contradicting posts and when you mention that they go "I was just pretending to be retarded". Really gets on my nerves.

Attached: Judgement.jpg (604x604, 124.92K)

Have you tried to create a thread about something else OP? Like vydia, hobbies and discussing life?

Btw, I went to the archives and looked in to threads over the past 10 years, up to 2012, it was not so bad as it is now in terms of namefaggotry and baits, but r9k was almost always this shit, full of "femanons" posts and incels, just using different words, also normies talking about their gfs and girls they are hitting on or fucking.

It's no use when the board is full of normans. I make a thread, it gets 20 replies at most calling me a fag and then it gets burried by the other threads.

>page 5
Bumping.

>page 5
Bumping again.

Maybe no one cares about your shit thread

I don't care. I will bring attention to this and keep bumping.

Do you use filters any? Some bullshit gets past them every now and then but it improves the quality of the board by a lot granted once you do them you only got like maybe 15-20 ish give or take threads to choose from but even then... guess that says a lot, huh? I don't know anymore man..

Attached: 1661204754781970.jpg (664x468, 39.78K)

I saved my reply bud

I just hide them when I see them. Don't want to do the whole filter thing all the time when I open and close a window.

Fair enough, its probably quicker that way too I guess. Also while im here
>oribiting for women you'll never meet
>"fembot"/"femcel"/"femanon" posts/threads
These piss me off the most out of all the things you listed. I mean I hate when sadistic normals come in here and gaslight and shit but we all know what the fuck they're up to and tell em to fuck off but these fuckers, these fuckin "fembots" and "femcels" and all that other shit is fucking annoying. Also I don't know if you've seen them but the threads where a fuckin girl posts a webm of her shitting and getting 80+ replies is fucking sad and then you have people in there defending it saying "oh shes so much more based than the other fembots bro" and then of course you have people simping for her as well. So sick of it all man I hate seeing this and us engaging with that bullshit.

Yes, I've seen like 2 seconds of that webm and immediately hid the thread. Pic related never fails and I hate that.

Attached: IntrusionFromExternalForces.jpg (2404x1260, 1.38M)

>Pic related never fails and I hate that.
I've seen that pic quite a bit and its kinda crazy just how accurate it is, whoever made it most definitely experienced it firsthand. Such a shame man and whats even more crazy is that if we ignored and just refused to engage with them they really would go away. Ive never seen it happen on here of course but I have seen it happen a few times out of here on online forums, really is something to witness when you see an entire community/group tell someone to fuck off and then just never engage with them again.