Fauxre

Imagine fucking fauxre

Attached: fauxre.jpg (400x400, 46.51K)

I'd probably start crying if I was trying to talk to her face to face.

her boyfriend looks like such a faggot, i can't believe that's the guy she's actually fucking

Attached: FXWJSljWQAI4ZJH.jpg (2048x1536, 293.36K)

No obvious failos aside from his faggot hair and shit facial hair desu

little worm is enjoying this every single day

Attached: fauxresbutt.jpg (958x1048, 128.17K)

has anyone doxed her yet? she left some evidence on her insta that she lives in southeastern pa, and her train line is in a few pics, plus her apartment building looks brand new and easily identifiable.

I was surprised to learn that OP somehow has money to travel

I have no clue how he spends his time like this and somehow has money, and he somehow has time to work out and go to parties and stuff

Yeah her name is Morgan M.

Attached: 54E453E5-923B-4434-98A2-3F3D220B8249.jpg (1242x1260, 368.02K)

OP, you're a dude in his 40s stalking a girl who is in her early 20s, what the fuck went wrong in your life

and also who the fuck is george

Not hard to imagine since she's fucked her way through her orbiters over the past 5+ years. Orbit her long enough and you'll have a chance. Just look at her current bf and it gives anyone hope to think she'd spread em easily for you since the bar is set so low. He's a cuck staying with her as he knows he won't ever get any better LOL

She fucked that Sticks guy too. She fucks anybody.

Heard that that Enigma ex of Fauxre baited this op that keeps posting into posting the butt plug pic recently in exchange for them trading the diaper content with no interest in doing so in reality xD

Now the op has nothing left and is just shit posting LMAO

Does anyone have new pics of her?

She lives a boring almost reclusive life apparently so any attention she latches onto. I get why mediocre boys like her current boyfriend and that stick's railed her. I don't know what that enigma guy look like other than that bbc picture that was recently posted to make a judgement of them.

She's known to have hooked up with all the guys she's ever made mod in her community. Thats for certain. Everyone realized that a long time ago when they left. Rinse repeat in recent months LOL

OP is a super smart guy that can code python and speak aramaic

The fact that all the guys she fucks never stick around ever makes me feel like she's shit in the sack.

So I would imagine she's a shit fuck OP

hehe

ngl it would be cool but it is nothing but a fantasy
>first simp until she notices
>need to be interesting/funny at the right times
>get noticed in her dms
>roll perfect convos through her dms and meet up
>after meet up u need to change the vibe from some lowly subscriber into a romantic&lustful encounter
then u get laid, maybe
so many things have to go right and nothing go wrong. and if u arent chad lite with zero gains, bare minimum, now u trying to do all this on nightmare difficulty from the back of the pack of chad-lites selected as her mains

Dawi youre going to wind up in prison

Checked
Enjoy prison

Enigma has vanished from the radar.

Turns out the nurse affair wasn't an affair but the boyfriend originally set them up for some sort of cuck mmf shit that Enigma then made into secretly just him and her without the boyfriend.
It also turned out that we then found Enigma to be into a lot of bi shit with guys and being a middle LMAO

He's a freak weirdo.

The guy who keeps posting nonstop about fauxre is this mentally ill dude in his 40s dude is a fucking insane psychopath stalker