/r9gay/ - #1861

Vito Edition

Last:

Attached: DLQS5GJX0AA2T8x.jpg (1200x675, 86.28K)

first for marrying the first boy who gives me attention

never had the makings of a varsity faggot

the better gay thread

Just came home from work. Not going to post in the other thread.

you will use the better thread for your gay activities

Does anyone here wear kneehigh socks? I think I would like if my fbf did.

Happy birthday anony. I didn't forget....

why get rid of bloos stains

My birthday was 8 days ago...

i wish i would have never remembered his birthday

I stopped bleeding all the time so I could wear normal clothes again

fair enough, kinda sucks that blood stains turn into an ugly brown instead of staying red

You don't get any cool splash patterns either, just splotchiness. We could try a diy bloodstained fit tho. What do you think would make a good base?

i wake up with blood randomly on my body

honestly, i dont think it needs splash patterns for it to look cool
i kinda wanna say an oversized, pink hoodie for the base but a normal white one might be better although white sneakers or something would be cool too, i actually put some paint splatterns on my shoes

Happy belated birthday user! How was your big day?

what I need to do is get anxiety medication but im too much of a coward and procrastinator to do it. I need to have people to talk to or im going to absolutely lose it. I've been isolated way to long. I'm going months of thinking to myself before I get a self aware moment. im breaking.

What do you need to do to have your meds?
Do you have means to communicate to people? like IRL stuff, family or Social medias?

Thank you!
Fortunately it was a day like any other, last thing I'd want is some celebration.

personally I've never enjoyed any of my birthdays. I mean the only one I remember now at this point is my 16th birthday where i sat inside and played minecraft all night till I broke down and cried over not having a boyfriend. Fun times.

This is a PSA.
Do not date bisexuals.
This has been a PSA.
Thank you for your time.

>tfw things have been too normal and there's nothing I can exaggerate for (you)s.

Did you get any cake or a nice meal?

The thing is that you usually try to limit the spread in the moment so it just ends up being a couple of ugly dirty looking spots.

lie about having cancer or your dad beating you or something.
>guys my mom died in a car crash. Im glad the dumbbitch died

See now people will give you (you)'s for being a little faggot

Nope, nobody even mentioned it, but I'd rather have them not mention it at all so it's fine.

I wouldn't go that far, everyone knows my dad died when I was little and I wouldn't say anything about having cancer because people would see right through it.

This thread sucks and youre all pedophiles. Give Heart back.

Ah okay, it's good to know that you were satisfied with that user.

Whoops put in the number wrong. Same question though. Why'd you leave me then?

Anyone else switch up their jo hand every few years?

yea true, maybe you wouldnt try to limit it if you buy a shirt/hoodie just for that purpose
most of my stains arent even spots but wipe marks

>his hands dont feel like sandpaper
Pedo

I dont have means. I think I'm supposed to go to a doctor and tick boxes then get diagnosed. i have no experience. im 100% convinced i have a disorder so if i ever do it'll probably help a lot.