How 2 meet women at my hobbies

Hi. I have a lot of hobbies, but I also haven't spoken to a woman in 3 years because I never see any. I do martial arts, play instruments, go to choirs, used to go to book clubs, go to church every sunday, gym 6 times per week, and I mean it when I say that women must have NO HOBBIES because I haven't seen a single one (that wasn't an old granny, or at least a minimum 20 years older than me) in any of these activities. I REFUSE to go to bars to """meet women""", i never drink, i don't smoke, i hate bars and i don't think i would meet quality women in night clubs anyway. I just want a normal martial arts/musician/bookworm gf who shares at least one of my interests, but most of the people in my hobby groups are fat guys. What do?

Attached: 1660529442593812.jpg (1242x1153, 140.27K)

>Martial arts
>Church
>Gym
And you wonder why you don't see any women

Women who go to bars/nightclubs do seem like they would be pretty trashy, theyve probably had many partners, ect. But who knows. It might be their first night there. They might be there looking for a commited relationship. Unfortunately, these establishments are really your only option. I also think it would be cool to meet a girl while enjoying my hobby, but reality does not work that way. I suggest you abandon your innocent and foolish views of the world, it will help you find a better pathway to success.

You are a christcuck npc. Just go date some born again roastie neet and paypig for her for like like all christcucks do. And remember to pay your tithe on time too.

Doubt there are much women in martial arts. Gender ratio in music and reading varies dramatically by genre. Church and choir depends on how traditional your community is.

lel

>Unfortunately, these establishments are really your only option
I think people are more likely to meet through school or work, at least the less trashy.

go to rock climbing gyms

You meet women through work and friends.

Women with similar hobbies tend to have them because of biyfriends or ex boyfriends.

I love motorsports so i feel yiur pain a little, but my gf doesnt really have any similar hobbies to me. She said she lived swimming because i did but turns out she doesnt really and only said that because i do. Its about findinf a women who loves your love for your hobbies.

But it also goes the samw way, you need to love that she has her hobbies too. For example my misses loves crafts.

Yes he should have fake hobbies he doesn't like so just maybe he can have a chance with a roastie. Sickening.

Nothing wrong with having boundaries. Those chicks at bars are sluts with STDs anyways. Have you tried online dating? I met a qt nerdy girl there. Maybe pick up a new martial art or go to a new gym to see if there are any women there. BJJ is popular at the moment so theres bound to be a chick there.

Oh well, in that case I guess I'll take the monkpill and devote my existence to God. I don't mind dying alone, I just thought I was doing something wrong since every other thread on Any Forums was filled with posts like picrel, and I doubt all of them are lies. Godspeed.

Attached: 194.jpg (1080x1144, 457.23K)

You are not being virtuous, you are being dumb. Sex and relationships are actually a pretty dangerous activity, they are congregated around specific locations for a reason. Women go there to meet men. Men go there to meet women. You seem too scared to go, if you ask me. Pussy.

You're right, I'm a scared little man. However, I refuse to do things I do not like. I think I'm going to hell. Oh well, such is life.

I have been doing bjj for years and all the physical contact ive had in my time there has been groping fat sweaty men. No
Women.

Ive already BTFO your entire argument. You said you think you wont meet quality women there, and i think youre wrong. Unless you give me another argument to debate, i expect to see a greentext next week about your visit to the club.

It has to be the weekend. Friday/saturday. Life operates on a schedule.

What would my argument be, oh enlightened one? I asked "how to meet women at my hobbies? i hate night clubs, don't recommend night clubs" and you reply "go to nightclubs". Which I will not do, as they conflict with my core doctrine. Therefore I will continue to not meet any women. Easy to understand.

You wont eat pie. Why? You arent allergic to pie. I have proven the pie doesnt taste bad. But eating pie goes against my core doctrine, he says.

What would I do at a club? I only drink water, I only listen to classical music and I am probably autistic. I am extremely good at semi-formal and professional social situations, I can give a speech, but I would be a fish out of water in a bright-lights, loud shitty music, stale air full of cigarette smoke type of environment. I have no friends, mind you, so my only option would be going alone and being the guy standing in the corner with a glass of water. I haven't entered a club or bar in 23 years and I do not intend to. Thanks for the advice.

Self improve / get a hobby is a meme meant to keep you occupied so you don't start shooting up schools. All the better if you actually get lucky cause you will keep spreading the meme. Reality is if you were attractive women would throw themselves at you everywhere. The only good cope is to just give up on women and move on. It is not worth it if they don't chase you.

If his hobbies are so gay, why would he need women? Retard. Let him enjoy his male on male time.

You need to have mutual connections or be so attractive you're worth the effort and risk of embarrassment that goes with pursuing you. And even with mutual connections they have to like you. So if your social circles don't include tons of single girls, you're not meeting anyone.

Attached: __yuuki_nanase_original_drawn_by_luse_maonang__sample-683609ae43f213fbcb0749da32451deb.jpg (850x853, 106.47K)