So he's fighting Gable at WrestleMania, right?

So he's fighting Gable at WrestleMania, right?

Attached: wwe-raw-29-aug-3.jpg (1200x1200, 169.28K)

still looks in phenomenal shape

KEK

quick, get Gable a Russian gimmick and do a Rocky 4 style cinematic match @ Mania

just give him the bean

No. He's not fighting anybody. Mark.

Just let him pop a perk and he'll be good.

Nah, he's managing the Creed Brothers

Do people honestly recall his last run?
Please, no more Angle in the ring.

He has the mobility of a LJN figure

I watched a vid recently where Bret was asked about passing on his knowledge, and basically said he can't be bothered. If they call or text him, he advises them, but he doesn't wanna be a manager or trainer. I thought wrestling was his whole life.

>WRONG BRO. AT WRESTLEMANIA HE'S FACING THE ORIGINAL BRO. KURT ANGLE YOU MIGHT HAVE WON AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN NECK, BUT I'VE GOTTEN MEDALS SUCKING DOCK LIKE I HAD A BROKEN FREAKIN NECK. YOUR OLD MOVES ARENT GOING TO HELP YOU. YOU MIGHT TRY TO GET THE CROWD BEHIND YOU BY PULLING YOUR STRAPS OFF BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN I GET BEHIND YOU WITH THE STRAP ON BRO?! AT THE SHOW OF ALL SHOWS IM GOING TO PIN YOU TO THE MAT AND GET THE 1, 2, 3 AND THEN ANGLE SLAM YOUR COCK INTO MY ASS. OH ITS TRUE BRO. ITS DAMN TRUE.

Attached: matt-riddle-angry.jpg (800x500, 30.48K)

Attached: 1655674458431.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

he already had a perfect retirement match against Corbin

Attached: sexy-hot.gif (220x216, 182.47K)

How is Julius Creed/Jacob Kasper? I remember when he was first signed years he seemed like a great prospect. Amateur wrestler who was a pro wrestling fan, nice look and had the Duke heel aura.

did he have cancer or a stroke or something? or has a lifetime of drugs and bumps finally turned his brain to mush? he seems like a husk now, just dead behind the eyes. it's sad to see.

Attached: kurtangle.jpg (847x469, 34.06K)

He can't even stand in the rint

hes good, him and his bro are tag champs in nxt.

Nice. I haven't been keeping up. I remember not hearing about him for a while after he signed. I figured he was injured and got cut. Next time I check in and he's in NXT.

That he hated

I noticed that too he was a walking corpse last night