Women try to have empathy challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

>Women try to have empathy challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
>Women try to be intelligent challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Attached: women.png (734x183, 27.15K)

>actual women
>posts on reddit
Lmao

> Women try to have empathy challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

What zero pussy does to an mf

>Simp squadron
What pussy does to a motherfucker.

I had to read like 30 of the top comments until I found actual trash. Most of it is just usual feminist stuff, but this one is usual horrible analysis of incels/men's dating struggles.

Attached: 1652667631687.png (652x367, 91.7K)

This is some pickme shit fucking heavens

Attached: 1662783045345153.jpg (1000x403, 102.94K)

I love how when women are left to offer their conception of what dating is/should be it is completely devoid of the notions of genuine romance and love and is all about Machiavellian assorted functional pairings (what a person "brings"/"offers") akin to how Islamic and Hindu societies pair subjugated young women with their elderly male partners to be fuck toys. I truly believe that misogyny and patriarchy are inventions of womankind to manage the poetic loving expectations of men and their romantic ideal of women that is too far removed from reality.

Also note how she begins her analysis with the degradation of the men she is trying to coldly assortatively pair with, she truly finds them to be worthless/low value. No doubt she would trade up at a moment's notice. Women are so grotesque.

anyone who sees relationship as some sort of fucking market deserves to be castrated

You cant castrate the animals that think like that because they have no balls.

>Women try to have empathy challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
What makes you think you deserve empathy from women? When have you tried to place yourself in their shoes and understand their perspectives?

All institutions that protect women from brutalization, give them rights, etc. are the inventions and upkeep of collective MANkind. They are masculine in origin and continuance. My contribution is my tax money and my vote in a system that protects and preserves their right to stride about without a hijab.

So, literally all the time 24/7 I am protecting and empathizing with women through my actions, which always speak louder than words.

i mean, not exactly castrate, but if sand niggers figured out something why can't we

>All institutions that protect women from brutalization, give them rights, etc. are the inventions and upkeep of collective MANkind
>collective MANkind
So you're a loser who takes credit for the accomplishments of other men. I understand completely

>deserve empathy
found a dark triad faggot

You're welcome for your safety. You are so childishly naive about the world as it currently lives and breathes around you that it would be cute if you were such a nasty, ugly souled and hostile ungrateful cretinous thing.

That thread is super fucking lame. The most common thing by far for some reason was that we're friends with secret rapists and abusers, but joke's on them I don't have any friends.

Women are emotionless and only fake it to get what they want

I mean, if women can date and marry low inhibition men (of which rapists and abusers are a subset) thus positively reinforcing their behavior through sex rewards, then men can be friends with them.

Men get blamed for all the bad shit other men do and did through history so don't mind if we also take credit for what they did

Its not even history. That child thinks that these institutions don't exist and aren't staffed overwhelmingly by men funded by the male taxpaying population at large literally right now, but that is the ground reality. She is being actively bottle fed by the men around her and like a pre-sentience stage infant, is completely unaware of it.

>I am viscerally disgusted by your mere presence in my sensory field meanwhile I fantasize about anal rape by chads.

Perhaps Islam raises some good points on the female question.

Notice how she's approaching dating in a cold, eugenics-focused kind of way. She knows she can't have Chad, so she is disdainfully settling for men in her league who she sees and describes as being worth less than shit, with an exaggerated, or even made up story to justify her insane behavior.

To her it's literally some cold, calculated transaction. You are an ugly nerd so you must date me. Though I am absolutely certain that she leaves some things out. For example, you can be an ugly nerd but she'll only consider you if you're above 6ft tall, and she's also likely grotesquely obese.

Those guys would have at least been her looksmatch or better, she will be fat for sure. A skinny geek girl is many guys fantasies.

>the guys I approached rejected me, clearly men need to adjust their standards
???????

A 6ft tall nerd is objectively more valuable than some 5'0 300 pound goblin who watches big normie theory and considers herself a nerd.

That isn't what a looksmatch is. It might be the best the guy can get for an LTR in the age of Tinder, but the woman is dating up. Dating her looksmatch would mean dating some slob like herself.

Yeah most of those guys would be normie lite slightly spergy stem guys but with decent faces, decent mixed friend circles and social skills but generally incel and geeky interests, had quite a few at my school. The real r9k types are just ghosts to women.