Why do women prefer having sons over daughters?

why do women prefer having sons over daughters?

Attached: file.jpg (388x328, 34.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU&t=1s&ab_channel=ChandraSekharF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If possible a woman will always want a man to take care of her if possible, and a son is a man who will always take care of you no matter what.

So she gets to circumcise him.

Daughter is:
>weak
>entitled
>unintelligent
>sexually usurps you at the age of 12

Can't really speak too much on this since I don't have kids and don't plan on it, but from what I've seen and experienced, I think it's because of interalized mysogyny and/or emotional incest.

Idk if you guys have seen much of the 'boy mom' troupe but its disgusting. Mom's tend to use them to fill a gap that their partner should be filling. Leads to shit like emotional incest.

I've also been at the forefront of how parents treat their kids differently based on gender. Boys are generally held on a looser leash, praised when they start exploring their sexuaity, and just generally treated better. While daughters get the brunt of responsibility, are kept on a tight lease, and are greatly shamed when they start exploring their sexuality.

anyway, sorry if I'm reading too deep into this, but there's a lot to get into.

You sound a little jealous. Are you a femoid?

yeah. Men just seem to have it easier, that's all.

Daughters are to be protected not exploited

Can't believe no one said this yet: so she can have sex with him.

Only true for the small fraction of single moms that are truly fucked up.

You wouldn't last one day as a man.

that's a pretty naive take desu

In nearly all cultures having a son has been seen as more valuable because he can provide more for the family, and the daughter would end up being passed onto another man in another family. Even though in modern times this has changed, I feel like subconsciously people still see sons as being more valuable. Also you don't have to worry about having sons as much as you do daughters, I feel like having a daughter is much more stressful because you don't want her to get pregnant or get in trouble, while with a son you don't really care if he gets up to shenanigans. Also mothers get jealous of their daughters a lot of the time and they end up having silly fights.

If there was any truth to that there would be far more FtMs than MtFs.

Attached: ukrainians.jpg (4000x3300, 1.71M)

Do they? Most women seem to dread having sons now and prefer daughters. Leftist women literally try to turn their sons into daughters now. I feel like this trope of sons being treated better is extremely outdated in the west.
>and just generally treated better.
lmao. Daughters get treated so much better it's ridiculous.

Anyone got a link to that documentary where a dyke becomes suicidal after living as a man for a year?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU&t=1s&ab_channel=ChandraSekharF

Learn how to use search engines bro, all I had to do was youtube search "woman goes undercover as man," and it was the first thing that popped up.

Because they know first-hand how horrible women are

you would kill yourself after a week, it's a miracle you haven't already

She dead now. She got assisted an hero'd in Canada recently.

Men are better for a lineage, by natural selection, as they can reproduce more.