Robots what is the best us state overall? I think it's Maine

Robots what is the best us state overall? I think it's Maine

Attached: usa-states-us-map.jpg (800x565, 110.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpsSPsKk3is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi, Selo. Haven't talked to you in a while.

Missouri and Arkansas

Montana
Missouri is depressing as shit in my opinion, I've only been through a handful of times but especially St. Louis is sad as fuck to look at, it's also a dump. My ex e-girlfriend lived there and oh God the horror stories.

New york is very good
massachusetts is pretty good
colorado is pretty decent
oregon is pretty decent
washington is pretty okay nice
best overall is probably new york or idaho/utah right now.
best compromise where you get a little shit but lots of hidden goodies is probably michigan, washington, alabama, north carolina, kentucky. not many other places i would live

nice overall:
wa
or
id
ut
co
nc
ma
ny
mi

not nice: the rest
some nice towns in overall shit states. only bad thing about michigan is detroit the rest is pretty decent for the midwest.

Minnesotan here. While I have never been to Maine, the one person that I met from there was nice enough, so I concede.

it's iowa of course

I've only ever been to Des Moines. But it was nice.

>Utah on the nice list
The dead salt lake in the middle of a dead desert inhabited by people with dead souls? You started out weak with NY and just started clowning.

Those are all of some of the worst states.

Non-Missouri fags seething

I'm not telling you, I don't want people moving there.

for a robot? you want something densely populated. NYC would be great but most robots are too poor to afford that, so basically any metro area with 5million+ people would be good.

>more people to swipe on tinder
>more degenerate people willing to sleep with ugly, dysfunctional fucks like you guys
>higher number of people into obscure things robots tend to like (small towns are all full of normalfags only)

California and I will tell you why
>perfect weather
it's 70-84 degrees all year on OC
>Less people smoke
>good tech industry
I have had three fulltime jobs in the last four years.
>plenty of folks in the field
I can go to gamer bars and talk with people in the industry and not everyone is a standard bar hick

The only downside is people are a tad anti-social.

>but, gas
is a bit high, but if you have a sam's club membership it's a dollar less than regular stores.
>but rent
I found a place that was less than a week's pay.
>but traffic
I work from home, and I really only go out after dark; so I haven't had to deal with it.

>New york is very good
Nyc is good, but 40 miles up is shit, it becomes hicksvillie really quick, there is tons of herion, no jobs and a ton of rust belt cities.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpsSPsKk3is
>massachusetts is pretty good
nice scenery but full of herion
>colorado
never the been.
>oregon is pretty decent
never been
>washington
never been
> michigan
shitty, lived 16 miles outside of detroit in bellville for a year. It's bonechillingly cold, all the girls look like shit, the pizza is shit, the rent is cheap though.
that's hillbilly shit country, nowhere's villie where dreams come to die.
true, I got laid here when I was fat and broke, but I could draw well so I got some arthoes super easy.

Attached: 211615-Laguna-Beach-Town.jpg (2560x1440, 962.98K)

Was in detroit a bit ago. Nicest people there.

>California
Kill yourself.

tell your commie government to start respecting the 2nd Amendment

stop being a white girl you have never been there. I moved here 4 years ago, and it's been great/.

Attached: 101925005_187696969251487_4082968215194673590_n.jpg (991x2048, 191.52K)

>it's 70-84 degrees all year on OC
I live there and it was 101 last week.

>hillbilly shit country
>california
lmao opinion discarded

I am in laguna, are you more inland?
do you have gamedev drink up? Probably not, I have never been able to go to events with other artists before this; I have lived in a myraid of states and California is the best. There is jackshit going on in Arkansas.

>I am in laguna, are you more inland?
Rossmoor so not that far from the beach.
Either way go back to where you came from.

I lived in California during the 2000s depression, you absolute newfag to life.

>Rossmoor
why? I am not onions, I am mindful of the environment, live in a cheap place and shop at super cheap places to save cash, I am not one of these hipster fucks who is driving up the price of everything.

Because people who moved here since the 60s ruined this place, all of you, including the mexicans.
My family has been here for over 100 years, this isn't even close to the same place, it is filled with losers.

but I am not a loser. I work a pretty good job as a character designer , I don't do drugs, and I am always one for adventure. I am not doing anything to fuck with this area,.