Any robots play the lottery?

Is this a good part of investment strategy? Maybe to supplement neetbux? There must be a certain amount of money that is wise to invest in lottery without wasting it. Imagine if you hit on a scratch off after spending $15 total and you won $5,000

Attached: R.jpeg-19.jpg (634x421, 111.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXASW4v8R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There must be a certain amount of money that is wise to invest in lottery without wasting it.
Yes, that amount is $0.

I got $500 from the first scratch off I ever bought and haven't bought one since because I knew it'd be all downhill from there.

>Is this a good part of investment strategy?
if it was, the state would not make a profit off of it.

What would you do if you just bought one ticket for $3 and won $2,000? Maybe just don't play again and invest that $2,000

This is god-tier strategy. You won now stop participating.

Certain people might be better at it though

My horoscope says monday is my lucky day so I will probably pick up a powerball tomorrow

How much did you pay? I'd like to have some insider info so I could see how many winners are in a roll of tickets and how many had been purchased. There would have to be a point where buying all the tickets would guarantee you get your money back

My mother has been a lottery slave for as long as I can remember, and she gets back in winnings as much as she puts in, at best. I wouldn't doubt that she loses money annually on the lottery. I try to ease her into stopping, by convincing her that it's all random and there's no patterns or predictable aspects. I would love to outright tell her it's a waste of money and advise her to stop, but I'm in no position to tell her how to live her life when mine's a much bigger mess.

Attached: 166273615725412.png (225x225, 30.2K)

The expected value of participating in the lottery is negative, user. The majority of lottery players lose money. It's called the tax of the poor. The lottery literally wouldn't be able to sustain itself if it was any other way.

it's fun, so you should do it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXASW4v8R8

I've only bought one, maybe two, tickets in my whole life. The cashier and lady before who bought several tickets both looked at me funny when all I did was buy a single ticket.

I used to play I don't recommend it one of my biggest regrets is not using the money I played on the lottery on cryptocurrencies if I would have bought a stupid dog coin years ago I'll Be A Millionaire today

I just watched a video where Rhett and Link spent $4000 on lottery cards and made back $1000.
No, it's not worth to play regularly.

I only play the lottery on a matter of principle because I'm an alcoholic. If you don't play you can't win. What's setting aside a beer or two for some gambling? You don't even buy alcohol you just rent it. Plus it's nice there are people that kinda honor their agreements when it comes to gambling you can't bet a fucking dipshit anything they're good for nothing. People talk a lot of shit about gamblers but people that stick to their word are pretty rare and I respect them for sticking to a deal.

>Any robots play the lottery?
I usually buy scratch cards a fair bit because I usually at least win my money back or a little bit more, I play until I don't win anything a few times in a row then stop buying them for a while.
I play the EuroMillions lottery a couple of times a week if the jackpot has gone over 100,000,000 pounds... I never used to play lottery but since quitting alcohol I've got a fair bit of extra cash.

When I was like 12, one of my best friend's parents won 8.9million on the lottery, so I know it's definitely possible for anyone to win... I just delude myself into thinking it's going to be me.

I play it sometimes, but I'm under no illusion that I'll win. My shithole country doesn't even have an international lottery like the rest of Europe does and actively works to maintain the state monopoly of bureaucrats and nepotism that is the national lottery. And the national lottery barely gets to 10 mil euros once every few years, right now it's barely at 1 million. As if they're looking out for us and don't want us to play regularly. Thanks corrupt bureaucrats!

Attached: 1662545574228136.png (434x576, 209.29K)

Played for a while until I won a houple hundred, then quit completely.
Did the same with slot machines.

Win and quit early, it's the only way to stay in the black.

Might try poker or horses next.

yeah this. Lottery is at its core a state government fundraising initiative that exploits people with gambling addictions. The EV is fine tuned to meet fundraising goals, and there are the additional costs involved of printing the tickets, running the marketing campaigns, and the margin that the gas stations and liquor stores make for selling them. All of that cost is the reason why lottery can't even be a break even strategy in the long run, let alone a profitable strategy.

Yes to the first question, no to the other three questions.
I know damn well I'm a degenerate.
>tax of the poor
Taxes are inherently involuntary, retard.

Attached: konasip.gif (344x283, 473.02K)