Hi robots! im baking cookies with my cat, i think im gonna put him in the oven next

hi robots! im baking cookies with my cat, i think im gonna put him in the oven next.

Attached: 19BFFCD8-74B3-46A0-8A89-19A8F2443705.jpg (772x1367, 135.79K)

can i have a closer pic of the cat

why do you filter your photos like that, it's so hard to see

>tfw no bunny boiler gf who stews my pets when i decide to stay with my wife and kids

is this considered as a selfie?

I wish i had a gf that would teach me to bake cookies

user please baking cookies is so easy
what part do you even have trouble with?

weren't you going to sleep, idiot

mioukou do you like iris and other fembots ?

Attached: KITTIEN.jpg (924x1024, 101.43K)

put me ij the oven instead
i want to die

i had to put him in timeout he spilled the milk i gave him
what filter?
yes, genuinely. im too nice to some of them and im not gonna tell you who but some are genuinely evil towards other girls. i wouldnt consider myself a fembot though
i want to die too we can die together

Attached: C3334DF2-B925-42A0-B2C0-A05A9CED052F.jpg (1170x1619, 1.13M)

Reminder that OP is a 15 year old nigger named Miyoko
She also had sex with a 30 year old man

>what part do you even have trouble with
the not having a gf to do it with part of course, or having anybody care about me enough to want too do stuff with me

the filter gives your posts personality keep it pinke. Im a fembot if you want to be my friend whats your discord tag?
>im not gonna tell you who but some are genuinely evil towards other girls
are you refering to vore or the eating disorder cultists ?

Attached: babi.jpg (736x736, 143.21K)

Vore is the absolute worst parasite on this board. I'm glad she hasn't been posting lately. I'm fine with fembots, I tolerate the e-girls, but Vore? Awful.

What's wrong with her in particular compared to the rest?

Most of the attention seeking people here still more or less participate in imageboard culture. Vore is an extreme narcissist deadset on raising her brand. She treats this place like an extension of her discord cult. I don't want to say too much because the freak soaks up any kind of attention and I'd prefer her to starve.

Ahh okay understandable, I get what you mean

cute kitty :3 give him some good pats

I think vore might be a groomer to lure people into weird stuff she gave bad vibes on her servers and threads but I am not sure

also vore seemed fine to me for the most part, but it's not the first time i read things like these... i guess i am just too stupid