I'm white, tall and not autistic and never had a girlfriend

i'm white, tall and not autistic and never had a girlfriend
please help

Attached: 1662927975312632.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>not autistic
Kill yourself normalfaggot

if you weren't autistic you would have one, every normie has one, ugly tall short or handsome

You're too scared to actually approach someone.

>not autistic
Gtfo my board normal fag

Guarantee your problem is that you aren't being actively social. Unless you get lucky, you have to be stupidly active when it comes to meeting new people and forming bonds. Tall white man speaking from experience.

can't help volcels

Attached: 1655844018812.jpg (1017x1024, 95.22K)

join the club man. fact of the matter is most men get a gf through irl friend networks, if you never had one, or if yours fell apart due to drug abuse/drifting apart after school and you can't make one at work chances are you need to rely on online dating which is an absolute joke for many reasons.

It feels like the window to meet girls on Any Forums also closed. I met several very fun and interesting girls from here like 5+ years ago. But now I'm pretty sure most of them are too afraid to contactfag anymore.

I'm objectively a decent catch for any girl who wants a stable, placid life but I also feel that kind of girl has almost vanished and everyone just wants to be a globetrotting selfie machine. Because it's not enjoying life and seeing new places that's important, it's showing other girls on the gram that you did.

racemixing is gross originallu

very rude i belong here
if that's the case maybe i'm just not diagnosed idk
Not a single girl was ever attracted to me be it black, white or asian
Might be
I've never approached a girl but i also never felt the need to but i still would like a gf if that makes sense
I see that's true i just mostly go to work and on a walk there's not much that interests me but maybe i need to find something fun and meet people that way
It's hard to join any clubs after wageslaving for 8 hours everyday but that might be the only chance
I would like to meet girl online but that's very unrealistic and she's probably talking to 5 others guys anyway

Attached: ty67.jpg (481x912, 105K)

I'm retarded and a hedgehog, please leave me alone.

I'm also retarded and I need your advice!

Just go on tiktok you'll have pocs all chasing you

ure probably retarded beyond belief desu, imagine being this lucky and not accomplishing anything, insane

>I've never approached a girl but i also never felt the need to but i still would like a gf if that makes sense
Alright guys, pack the thread up.

i'm a little bit retarded you aren't wrong here
do you guys seriously think that any white man is attractive? i'm below average i think
Idk explain to me how am i supposed to just randomly approach a woman i know nothing about
there's no way guys do this and it works unless you are very handsome

OP >>>/gtfo/ uh original

what did i do
i have no friends and never had a gf im no different than all of you lol

>>not autistic
>posting on r9k
unlikely

>Ive never approached a girl but never felt the need to but still want one
You most likely watch anime I assume? Women dont fall out of the sky into your lap like they do in anime. You actually have to put in the effort to get one. I was the same way, and once I started online dating my confidence soared and now I have plenty of dating experience and currently have a gf. Just do what works best for you, whether that be picking up chicks irl or online.

How do you even start online dating? A life time of media telling women will magically be attracted to me if I'm nice enough even though I'm autistic has done incredible damage to my brain