Letter Thread - /letter/

ITT a Letter Thread.

This is now a Letter Thread.

Posting in a Letter Thread.

Write your fucking letter, already.

Attached: 545C82D1-68B0-46AA-8C5D-B6B6E4B5289A.jpg (563x845, 101.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCeM57e2BfU
youtube.com/watch?v=kx7P_ENnDPE
youtube.com/watch?v=7cTqqKm4QIc
youtube.com/watch?v=dy05ncw9iGg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rDo1MKPal8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My darling Anonymous

Dear (You), let tell you how much I hate (You). Because of (You), (You) turned this board into a mess and a mini-reddit. Fuck off

Per se, now I'll go

flbl

Dear ?
why are you such a whore? we could've been together in some city right now but you wanted a short-term relationship with me, i liked you because you were nice and sweet, you were very beautiful when we met but i have to move on and stop thinking about you, wish i said yes to you or asked you out like a man, i hope you think about me and think how our relationship could've been, i hope we won't see each other again, your dearest J. ps fuck you whore i will kill you if i see you again jk.

He has such a way with words tehehe.

words cant describe how much i liked that woman words can't bring her back to me, this is the only place i can talk about her. time will end for me someday and she won't know how much i liked her in a way i can't tell or feel.

fuck this thread today.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCeM57e2BfU

you fucking watch this crap.

why'd you have to use a pedo pic for this. you could have used a picture of a letter.

nah I just like the song, I just like the piano chime it has, most of kpop is cring tho I agree

why did you post it here?

I just post random shiet when I feel like it mane, ain't anything special to it... Here's what I actually watch... youtube.com/watch?v=kx7P_ENnDPE

I hate my circumstances. I wish to recluse. I want my unlimited thoughts. It's gluttony.

YO RUDEBOI YOU DON'T WANT BEEF
youtube.com/watch?v=7cTqqKm4QIc

cuz Any Forums

Dear N,

I wish you would have come to school more often as this was the only time i could see you. I miss you and I know that this would never work out but It's still hard to accept the truth.

As always: your future is fucking bright, make something out of it and dont end up like me.

~user

do some people want to trick other people into loving them and killing them in their sleep? or is it just me?

Definetly not just you but now shut the fuck up and write a letter

Meaghan
I promise you'll be happy that I'm doing things for you eventually you be grateful that I'm not giving up on you I'm just hoping we can speak soon
John

i did user, want to talk about murdering people?

brown munde on top :D youtube.com/watch?v=dy05ncw9iGg

Attached: futureeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (725x674, 55.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6rDo1MKPal8

This is one I actually watch as far as kpop goes, the dude with the long hair slicked back reminds me so much of myself.

V

alllll nighttt gettt moneyyy, can't get no sleeppp, thinkin' bout you... i know you thinkin' bout me....