How's your evening going robots?

how's your evening going robots?

Attached: nuggy.webm (424x640, 142.31K)

Finally. Been waiting all day.
Too bad there's no drink to go with it tho.

I hate my life so fucking much, but I'm trapped in it, by biological instincts.

>Finally. Been waiting all day.
my bad today has been a busy day!
life's what you make of it user, be sad and wallow for a while but try to make the best of your time here while you still can. maybe pick up a hobby or something

Not so good, fren. Very lonely, very miserable. Been trying to talk to people online lately but I either get ghosted or they barely respond. I guess I need try and talk to more people but I just don't feel like trying to socialize right now. I wish that I had a friend. Very small poop today btw. You should look up a guide of poopmaxxing. I'm sure there's gotta be one

I barely have the motivation to shower but I force myself to do it everyday.
I have no motivation for hobbies.
I'm crippingly 'lazy'.

>Very lonely, very miserable
i understand this all too well it hurts. you can always talk to me and i'll try my very best to reply!
>Very small poop today btw. You should look up a guide of poopmaxxing
oh dont worry this was just the last nug i did another pretty big one just before. very happy with the firmness of my poops after trying out the bran biscuits.
i'm proud of you user hygiene is such an important thing. i find that making the extra effort to shower improves my mood so keep it up! you're not lazy, you're just not feeling the best dont be so hard on yourself, work on incorporating small tasks into your daily routine that are good for you! little by little you can do it

hey little nugget! nice poop!

yeah today is going well
waiting for steam deck to arrive on thursday so getting my roms ready

how about you

woah nice what games do you play user?
>how about you
i'm doing ok today has been a busy day i'm resting now

>JUST PICK A HOBBY BRO
>JUST WALK IN THE WOODS OR SOME SHIT EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

What hobbies do normalfags even have? NOTHING, they do fuck all, they listen to whatever music is available and they watch their goyslop shit TV series and go on vacation to visit designated tourist spots. This hobby tripe is the biggest load horseshit cope I have ever heard.

Attached: 1660210347368632.gif (620x519, 54.82K)

The more I look at your vagina the odder it looks. The weird folds, the skin coloured clit.
Maybe it's just the angle and lighting tho.

kill yourself dirty worm

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-11-13-32-37-65_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6__01.jpg (290x273, 18.71K)

tf2, kf2, rocket league, l4d2, edf 4.1, etc

do you have steam

no, your sight is correct. Op is disgusting and has Vulval Candidiasis

keeps the boredom and loneliness at bay. not really one for advice, just want to share my dumps
lol!
i do but i'm wary giving it out here sorry user

>you can always talk to me and i'll try my very best to reply!
Thanks, I do appreciate it. And I don't know. Just been really feeling it lately, I guess. I have hobbies and shit, try to keep myself busy but it just doesn't fill that void in my life, you know? Been close to two years now since I've felt close to anyone. Could really just use a hug. I know that ain't happening anytime soon though. Eh, life is shit.
>very happy with the firmness of my poops after trying out the bran biscuits
Ah that's good, looks like a healthier color now too. I know you had said you were getting over being sick. Hope you're feeling better

>keeps the boredom and loneliness at bay.
I play video games all day, I know how to do DIY shit like welding and woodworking. None of them ever helped me socialize. Those are the things I enjoy and I can't simply change my nature and just walk into social events ALONE, especially at my age. You can't make friends by simply showing up at some gathering of normalfaggots.

steamcommunity.com/id/kilroyisnothere if you want to add
don't have a ton of free time but it would be cool to add a friend

had to do some chores, now I need to start doing some school work.

>but it just doesn't fill that void in my life, you know?
i understand user its tough being lonely its like a vicious demoralising cycle that is very hard to break out of :(
>Could really just use a hug
would give hug if i could, i am equally as touch starved
>Hope you're feeling better
much better thank you!!
like i said, its like a self fulfilling prophecy this cycle of loneliness is really hard to break out of, i get it. unfortunately you have to just keep trying :(

weak poop compared to yesterday

Have you ever posted feet?

is this better? i don't like to disappoint

Attached: bossshit.webm (340x640, 290K)