What broke you?

To me was finding a girl that was nice, could make great art, could talk about philosophy and stuff, had a based music taste and listened to lots of obscure folk music and jazz and prog, liked some good movies, but as you can probably guess she was a fucking ravaging whore
Thinking about it now she probably just had those tastes because of wanting to be alt for her social circle, and mimesis if the tastes of some guy she fucked
But damn that opened my eyes, like there was no garantee at all, the girl could be the nicest, wisest, smartest, prettiest, most based, with the better tastes, and still be nothing but a fucking fuckmeat for Chads and normies
Since them I always bet the girls are sluts. I want to lose the bet, but I never do

Attached: pepe-pepeuniverse (1).gif (640x640, 303.09K)

Some of the smartest girls in my college classes are the sluttiest . You can tell a girl is smart by how slutty she is cause I never in my life found a pure innocent girl who was smart. Theyre either Bible thumpers or a retards who dont interact with people. There should be a study on how body count correlates with IQ or something cause itll be rare to find a chaste girl who can do multi variable algebra.

Theres a reason man back in the day didnt educate foils is not cause they were ignorant misogynistic back ward thinking people they knew something that were just starting to find out

>What broke you?
I was born broken. I've thought critically about my past during psychedelic experiences and I've arrived at this conclusion. I was isolating myself from other people as early as age 4. I can maintain a small social circle, but holding together a romantic relationship feels impossible, which is probably why I've never had a gf for longer than 30 days. I've never felt romantic love for anyone.

Attached: 1653009571282.jpg (1080x1080, 93.31K)

>I never in my life found a pure innocent girl who was smart
They exist, I speak to one 5 days per week, but she isn't attractive and she isn't sociable.

Attached: 1654657289181.gif (868x868, 669K)

>got scammed by a Twitter artist
>Got robbed by niggers
>Lost unemployment case in a rigged court run by a negress and her uncle who is one of the chairmen on it
>In crippling debt and got sued, almost to sage garnishment
>My wifi and phone company decided to cancel everything on me and give me an assfuckingly high bill, also given out to me by niggers
>Credit score has since been devastated
>Everyone doesn't seem the same from 2019 ago
>Being inside all day and night during lockdown ruined me physically

There's more but really last year broke the shit out of me.

Being gay is the only respute i have in this universe because my desires and wishes aren't centered around women

Attached: file.png (500x678, 408.88K)

Oopsie doodles, I meant to type wage.

Shes either not as smart as you think she is or she leads a secret life user

Same brother, I think part of the reason I am this way is because my parents aren't particulary close (romantically speaking). Not to say they hate eachother, but they have almost a coworker type relationship, not a romantic partner.
The entire concept of love and relationships scare me to no end

jesus please ignore all the mistakes in my post, I should really proof read my shit

Very healthy of you to just assume that treachery or deceit is afoot the moment you encounter something that doesn't fit into your worldview.

Attached: 1613022977948.jpg (940x1024, 79.31K)

I've never really been put together to be honest, i have never felt love or anyone, at most i have a mild affection for my parents. I yearn for the idea of love but I have yet to find a woman who I've been capable of loving. I'd probably lay a bit of the blame on coming to this wretched website back when i was 12 in 2013 and just seeing the absolute worst humanity has to offer every day since then. I also fucked up big time back in school because I simply didn't hang out with people which has to probably be my biggest regret in life. I essentially lack years of socialization experience that gives people the confidence to navigate social situations, the experience needed to understand how to talk to women, how to attract them, and how to take the relationship from platonic to romantic. I'm doing a bit better now, I have people I hang out with sometimes on the weekends, some of which are girls and I can talk to them without spilling my spaghetti but I'm far from being someone they'd ever be interested in. I'm not even really ugly looking, i'm on the shorter side at 5'7 but I've been told I have a handsome face. I've been going to the gym to try and improve my confidence as well as making my body look more desirable but it feels somewhat hollow. That gap in socialization is always there, people do things I can't do as easy as they breathe.

Having you considered that for a woman who has so much going for her, chad is her fuckmeat, not she his?
Smart women usually just realise that men will just drag her down (to muh earthly boring stuff like raising kids and washing his pants), so they prefer to not get invested in moids and only use them as fuckmeats to satisfy physical urges of body. If her having sex with a man would mean she would have to dedicate to him, then a smart woman would avoid sex altogether, but as the society is now, its smarter to use and discard men, than suffer lack of all good hormones and neuromediators that come with sex. Yes, woman also enjoy sex, welcome to reality.

Attached: 16406349683000.png (510x693, 310.2K)

>to muh earthly boring stuff
Oh please enlighten us apes what grand aspiration you prefer instead?

>achunly men is the fuckmit of wamin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Of course its being invested by Chad into being his personal cum depository

Well, whatever interested he listed and what makes you think she is "smart" in the first place.
Actually a non dimwit would not ask such a stupid question, because its pretty obvious that there are more interesting things in life than relationships, which are always just some low grade interpersonal drama.

Sex takes like 1 hour a day. Its equivavelnt of havibg a meal for majority of population. Having sex doesnt need any dedication or investment. Especially for a woman, since they can choose their chads on tinder literally like a food from menu.

Be real, women only care about sex and relationships
They talk about boys and gossip about female competitors, they talk about make up and dresses and hairstyle, they talk about getting married and how her tinder date fucked her good
If there are two people talking about math or history and you dont know their sexes, and you win 3 billion dollars if you get their sexes right, Im sure you would say they are both male

To me was the beatings in school started the process, most likely.
Afterwards in uni instead of opening up, I started suffering more and more depression, missed on all the good stuff, my gf of just two months developed schizophrenia right after losing each others' virginities, then after a series of manic and depressive episodes I finally got diagnosed with bipolar after one of my episodes landed me at the shrink's.
Now I am 35, mentally broken, currently in a mixed bipolar episode, typing away in a foreveralone robots forum while trying to figure out if I want to die more than I want to live.

Anyone who uses others as as sex meat is disgusting. Its not about smart vs dumb, its just about self respect. I wouldn't have a problem dating a girl who's had sex in a few relationships, but I'm out if casual sex is a main form of escapism

The vast majority of women I know do literally nothing with their time besides gossiping about drama. Hell when I hang out with a group of girls I go to bars with on the weekends that is probably their favorite topic, bitching about each other or their friends.

Getting rejected by a short, pudgy and diabetic woman, despite being a foot taller than her, fit, employed, well groomed, well dressed and all that other crap that normies say you need to do/have in order to qualify.
It was a slow and consistent barrage of rejections, pranks, ridicule and other asshole moves, but that was the final blow which made it clear that this game simply isn't for me, and that continuing to even attempt can only be described as masochistic.

We werent talking about some "average woman" in the thread. Literally you both just admitted to being dimwits for the sake of having an argument in your head to a discussion that wasnt happening.

This is a valid statement.
It needs to be considered that how our society defines smartness is a thing of effectivness, productivity, logic but not the morality and consideration for others. That is due to lack of ideals in postmodernity, so anything that cant be proven physically is considered obsolete contruct of social vanity.

>who has so much going for her
Like what, precisely? Because all of you draw blanks whenever hobbies or extracurricular activities are discussed.
All you do is go to work, watch netflix, bang dudes on tinder, eat chip and lie.
>rest of the paragraph
Don't try to make it seem like your addiction for penis is part of some master plan. All you're doing is waiting in line to suck chad's cock and then feeling sad that he didn't stick around for more than a night. If it wasn't for the brief chat before the act, there would be no difference between you and the average Any Forums coomer. Which is why you have to eat antidepressants by the fistful to feel even remotely normal.

This stinks of a loser who never took responsibility for why theyre a loser. Perhaps youre a fucking loser. Own it or fuck off

I think I'm developing schizophrenia. My grandfather had it and he necked himself. I'm not long for this world.

>We werent talking about some "average woman" in the thread.
AWALT
With the exception of some asian trad or really autistic or very religious woman, what I said is valid. But these women arent using Chad as fuckmeat as you said, they are not having sex. They are functionally males for all purposes. Nay, functionally incels. The girl that is "smart" and "using" Chad is not as smart as she thinks and is not using Chad as much as she thinks