I'm so lonely

I'm so lonely
I can't take it anymore
I wish I could disappear
none of you can help
no one can help
I don't know what to do

Attached: 1662517223090812.png (780x1057, 142.45K)

She gets a gf in the manga?

someone send help
I wish you would help me
I wish I believed in God so I could pray and believe he will make things alright
I wish things would be alright
I wish someone helped me
I'm so alone no matter what I do
is this my fate?
I hate that I'm here again whining in the void but I have nothing else
I wish I had anyone

put a TEC-9 in your mouth

I'm so lonely
I hate that I'm so weak
I don't want to be lonely anymore

What happens when you try and talk to people? Does it make the loneliness better or worse?

You probably disqualify people easily and have high standards like everyone else bitching about loneliness here. If not drop your discord or stop bitching like a neurotic fag.

always the same, you can distract yourself all day in the end you're alone and confused
I guess it's a half help, I always feel drawn to seeking help, and once seeking it I feel I am doing the right thing, but in the end, I'm always alone and confused, as if I had done nothing
objectively, I have improved, done what I had to do, would be worse off materially, financially and socially if I had not, but I'm not sure I'm any happier
always alone and confused

what would we talk about
we have nothing in common
you have no reason to try and help me and I have no reason to try and help you
I don't know why I'm making this thread
I usually delete them after a while
I just have nothing else I can do

everything will be okay user :)

just get cozy and enjoy the end of the year, you'll have opportunities in the next.

Attached: 1662364546081734.png (939x994, 103.21K)

I can't relate to that but hopefully someone else here can.

how do you feel after socializing? how do you help theloneliness and dread?

What chapter of the manga is this from?

See you immediately disqualify anyones attempt to get closer to you. Melodramatic faggot just like the rest.

I think its just a fan art or something, the art style looks sort of different from the art in the chapters

hey fren, I'm so lonely that suicide seems appealing every day, I legit had to fight off that shit every moment of every day for a long time.
But recently I had to give in and resort to forbidden cope and it helps me keep the suicide feels away while I hopefully scrape by to the actual solution I desire (a real g.f)
My point is if I can cope, so can you

I just feel bad throughout. I'll be looking for some kind of connection or mutual understanding, for being able to speak freely, but I get light conversation about the weather and being confined to a handful of socially acceptable topics and socially acceptable emotions instead. Part of the problem is me because I've become obsessed with a handful of topics and can't help but feel like anything else people talk about is meaningless. That's why I'm drawn to places like this where you can post about anything and usually get 1 or 2 responses.
I live with my parents so I'm not really lonely. If I ever moved out I would be though. I don't know if I could handle it.

I mean I never get a connection or a mutual understanding, that's what dreads me
I talk to people with purpose, either classmates, colleagues, teachers, and I know for a fact that socializing with them is helpful, and I've bettered my life thanks to my collaboration with them
while I'm working on a project, making money or studying, I'm distracted enough from my dread
but when I get home, it's always still the same, always alone and confused
and I don't know what I can do to make it go away
that's what I was trying to describe

how do you cope
I guess that's what everyone does, but you run out of cope eventually, maybe it's delusional to wish I never ran out of copes

It sounds like you're an extrovert. Maybe you need someone to spend time with after school. Also underage b&.

what is this 1995
also kys tripfag