I'm still young and getting my shit together...

>I'm still young and getting my shit together, unlike women I'm like fine wine and will get me a 25 years old pre-wall wife

Attached: 1656842950002.jpg (1100x734, 57.4K)

fine wine is redpill PUA talk, incels are well aware of the brutal effect aging has on average males.

Attached: low_cheekbone_nasolabial_foldpill.png (669x899, 748.8K)

I admit women age better than men most of the time. MILFs are totally hot. Balding fucking sucks.

>on average males.
That's the key, average.

Only giga chads with ultra strong bone structure age like fine wine.

All of these soft faced, poofy hair zoomer brats are going to hit the wall ultra hard over the next 10 years. I can't wait to see it lmao.

Attached: Twink Aging.png (1200x580, 848.96K)

Well, I'm 26. Would be weird if I wasn't going for a woman around my age

25? kek more like 18 nigger

I shaved my head yesterday.
feels good, bros. No more stress or anxiety.
I talked to a group of cute girls on a hiking trail and they were really flirty, gave me a big confidence boost.

Attached: garibaldi-beard.jpg (680x680, 29.48K)

My hair looks like this. Happened when I was about 22-24, because of stress apparently (suicidal). It hasn't gotten any worse since then, but its been so long that I assume it's irreversible. It looks retarded.

Needs to lighthouse keepermaxx

Yes it's certainly a confidence booster after it's first done but... eventually you'll notice older guys who still have full heads of hair. Most friends your age (if applicable) will still have full heads of hair. You'll learn one way or another about women, particularly younger ones not liking bald men because it implies age.
You did the right thing it looks 10x not shaving it but still, prepare yourself mentally, it's not an easy hand we've been dealt.

That's great bro, I'm happy for you. Girls like the confidence and masculinity that comes with being bald.

I've been shaving my head for over 2 years now.
>you'll notice other guys hair
I don't compare myself to other people, that's toxic thinking.
>particularly younger ones not liking bald men
Not in my experience, I've been with lots of girls and girls are more attracted to me with my no hair+ thick beard look.
Girls view a man's hair in a light similar to how guys view a woman's boob size.
Some women are insecure about having small tits, but I'm sure YOU know that if a girl is cute and you like her, you don't care if she has small tits. The whole package is what matters:
>cute face
>nice butt
>not fat
>good personality
are you going to say no because she has no tits?
the same goes for guys
>Nice face
>good personality
>his own place
>good social skills, can hold a conversation
>good at sex
then your hair is also a very small factor.
Also girls view this style as exactly that, another hairstyle for men.
If you depend on your hair for your looks then you're not that interesting or good looking in the first place.

>Full head of hair at 26

Feelsgoodman

>Girls like the confidence and masculinity that comes with being bald.
Heh-heh.

Attached: 1639780960442.jpg (640x734, 72.9K)

>particularly younger ones not liking bald men because it implies age.

>hair line receding which adds age
>fuck it
>grow beard, which adds adds age
>somebody says I look older than I am, why would I want that
>fuck it
>start also dressing medieval which adds literally centuries of age
Agemaxxing bros, where you at?

Attached: 1653454781727.jpg (1206x1851, 1.32M)

I can't grow a beard like that though.

Don't care about being bald. Never have, no faggot on here, male or female is gonna make me care.

You can avoid this, I look the same as I did at 22 at 34, albiet with a little more muscle.
>avoid the sun if you can
>don't drink
>don't smoke
>eat plenty of fruit
>drink plenty of water
>hit the gym.

correctamundo.
I could never date younger
>1
zoomers and protozoomers (92-)piss me off and are easily offended. I am 34 and I tried to hang out with a girl who was 5 years younger than me three years ago and she always got offened by little shit like me not liking Disney.
>2
I have a youngers 5 and 8 years younger than me, dating anyone their age would be kinda werid.

Honestly depends on the ethnicity and lifestyle. If you drink and smoke you are going to get grey hairs

The only people who hit the "wall" so to speak are Irish,scottish,british, Mexicans, Aboriginals,Native Americans and islanders.
I know girls who look better now than they did at 18
looks irish or scottish

Attached: 1307759845049.png (408x286, 9.94K)

>If you depend on your hair for your looks then you're not that interesting or good looking in the first place.
Mostly everything you said is true but that is massive cope. Hair completely changes your facial attractiveness so you have to be attractiveness in other ways as you mentioned.

Attached: 2967411_011918-ap-prince-william-hair-split-img.jpg (1280x720, 146.5K)

>are you going to say no because she has no tits?
You're making a fundamental mistake assuming that men are women are the same. They aren't.

Women are much much shallower AND less likely to settle for a guy unless she finds him perfect.

Maybe you think you're a nice, understanding guy that would overlook a woman not having every perfect physical feature you want in order to try and find other positive things about her, but you are wrong if you think a woman would ever do the same for you.

I just come out of a relationship with a late 20s women which is also my age and I am not going to date one of that age group again.

* a late 20s woman

>Girls like the confidence and masculinity that comes with being bald.

Attached: Moby.jpg (4239x2384, 662.06K)

Absolutely everyone hits the wall, the date just is different depending on lifestyle and money that can be used to fix issues coming up. For example I bought my way out of crooked teeth. Other people avoid balding. Many cannot afford either.

An absolute gymbrah that is bald is probably better than a soiaboi who has hair. No matter how one twists it though, having hair certainly is better than not having it. I am lucky mine is still unharmed. Hair is still overrated on here, height and face matter far more.