Remember that you guys have no excuse to not find a partner, even with your social anxiety...

Remember that you guys have no excuse to not find a partner, even with your social anxiety. Just look at all the people in this thread that found partners, in spite of their social anxiety.

Attached: sa1.png (1036x260, 40.26K)

Its called mentalcel a attractive person who is celibate due to their brain glitching.

1. just be a woman

Attached: sa2.png (1131x811, 94.67K)

how did she get approached? let's find out

Attached: sa3.png (1029x447, 57.39K)

>friendzoning some dude for a decade only to instantly dump him once he dates you and someone better comes along
w*man moment.

other guy made the first move. So in short, just be a woman.

Attached: sa4.png (1131x245, 35.48K)

>all of the women saying "boyfriends/partners" as opposed to "boyfriend/partner", implying all these relationships fell apart

again, just be a woman

Attached: sa7.png (1022x740, 122.52K)

also, just be a woman

Attached: sa8.png (1027x351, 41.53K)

hm? she hasn't found the chad that wants to stick with her, incel. all women deserve only the best man.

did you guys try being a woman yet?

Attached: sa9.png (1030x209, 27.3K)

That would improve the gene pool.

White guys are becoming women more often

Just be approached by a guy (i.e. be a woman)

Attached: sa10.png (1022x286, 42.2K)

it's literally that easy folks!

Attached: sa11.png (1024x783, 161.68K)

last pic

If you're struggling to find a partner as someone with social anxiety, just be a woman! It's that easy!

Attached: sa12.png (1021x524, 95.89K)

>stalking a woman on facebook
uh oh creeeepy
oh wait he was attractive? nevermind then.

Even with pseudo aspergers(SAD) foids are still the same scum, god I hate them so much holy fucking shit I hate them.

I have social anxiety and have a girlfriend. AMA

Being a sperg =/= social anxiety

no means no!

(but only if you're not chad)

Lmao this is always how it is. It's the same thing on the autism subreddit. Struggle socially? Want to find a partner? Just be a woman

Yeah, I have huge social anxiety to the point I simply had no social contact IRL for 10 years, I'm not particularly good looking nor rich, became overweight, had no friends. Yet, a bit after I got my wizard hat, I met the perfect girl for me, better than anything I could have hoped. A girl who somehow loves me as much as I do, same values and humor, pretty and my type, creative, interested in any kink I'm into, she moved out of her country to live with me and marry me. I still have no friends but I have her, so it's possible.

I had really bad social anxiety when I was in college. I remember there was a girl who tried really hard to befriend me, but the anxiety made that Impossible. I could barely talk and would just start sweating profusely and run away. She tried for months before giving up.