Fembot here

Fembot here.
>Hate makeup.
>Hate shopping (unless for vidya)
>Don't get into drama, but like watching it occasionally, but even that gets boring.
>Don't wear slutty clothes, just pants and jacket. Always.
>Have short-ish hair (almost shoulder-length), because it's easier to manage
Am I just a tomboy or mentally ill

Attached: 1635361466235.png (496x550, 186.55K)

You will never be a man. Unless you flick your bean to depraved shit constantly wishing you weren't so damn horny all the time.

Youre neither, just desperate to set ypurself apart from all the other fugly whores without actually putting any effort into yourself

>Teehee, I'm not like the other girls :3

Could be either-or, honestly. You could be a tomboy, or you could just be an undiagnosed autist.
I wouldn't worry about trying to rigidly fit into a certain personality though.

Sounds just like my gf meaghan..I don't care if she's not talking to me, always gonna be my gf.. anyway she definitely is mentally ill so u r provly similar... maybe even u are her in which case please come back

You shouldn't worry about categories or whatever, sounds like you are just you, which is fine

>i'm not like the other girls, i like videogames and sports!

>desperate
I've always been different. I don't try to.
Pretty much.
I have diagnosed autism. Would that really be the cause of this? Memes aside.
I'm not her. Sorry user.
That makes me feel a little better. Thanks user. My mom makes me feel weird for it sometimes.
Nah I hate sports lmao

at the end of the day you are who you are
if being like this makes you feel better so be it op

>I've always been different. I don't try to.

Which why you define yourself by entirely arbitrary fashion choices. You are not only not different, its a wonder you manage to still exist with this miniscule of a personality.

You might not be her but you're also diagnosed autism same for her, it must be the autism that causes you to have no care for such things it's just normal and not anything to really think about. Anyway you can't be a tomboy If your not a buff sports woman with aggression

Sure no problem, it can take a while to get used to but try your best not to let other people's labels affect you. At the end of the day, you decide who you are not other people or family

Are your pants tight?
Is your jacket slimming or show off your stomach?
What about shirt or is jacket ALWAYS zipped closed?
You dress like a whore, no doubt.

Or your an ugly lesbian, thar is probably just a mtf guy pretending to be a girl.
Be honest.
If your a trans mtf just say, "I'm a real girl".
(You'll never be a real girl)

you sound like me in 6th grade. but what about any of this would imply that you are mentally ill? people have different interests and theres nothing odd about it

you know the drill

captcha: MXAPH0

Attached: 1662916529415.jpg (1338x275, 211.09K)

idk, but you sound cute and I would like to massage your feet and sniff your armpits

based on this information i would wife you

dont worry
just attention seeking

do u play league? euw/eune?

>Are your pants tight?
No. That's downright uncomfortable.
>Is your jacket slimming or show off your stomach?
No. That's disgusting.
>What about shirt or is jacket ALWAYS zipped closed?
Jacket zipped up. Always.

Not trans or lesbian. Bisexual AFAB.

>go on Any Forums
>describe yourself
>15 replies
Is this all it takes for you fuckbuckets to get attention

Attached: 1656026193904.gif (192x192, 42.08K)

You want online attention from spergs, hence this thread. You are an ordinary woman.

Attached: 1660913830736482.jpg (679x553, 240.9K)

Females and simps disgust me