Why are there so many sex-havers on this fucking board

why are there so many sex-havers on this fucking board

Attached: C1115378-92C4-47F1-A092-7FEECF6AB68A.jpg (311x428, 55.56K)

All the normalfags that are here larping as robots

>sex-haver
You could be a sex-haver if you got a job

They've been coming here to laugh at us for years. Of course non-sex havers leave over time because of this so it basically just ended up as mostly sex havers talking to each other since there's so many of them now like everywhere else. The only reason there's any virgins left here is because of a lack of other places for us to actually go.

I mean, there's nothing stopping them.

been this way for years. majority of replies in every thread involving sex come from sex havers. wizards are a dying breed, i don't know why zoomers doompost so much when it seems like they're having more sex than millennials ever did. they then complain about not having enough sex.

Where is that comic about a 2 guys enjoying their hobby? You know, the one where a 3rd person joins who's cool and then a girl which starts the beginning of the end?

>been this way for years. majority of replies in every thread involving sex come from sex havers.
>been this way for years. majority of replies in every thread come from sex havers
Most people that you talk to,just in general hav3 put their dick into a lady.

>Age:
>Body Count:
8 or 9, I think
>Body Count without a condom:
Same as body count. Every woman I've had sex with I've had sex with without a condom. I've only rarely used condoms, and only with girls that I've otherwise rawdogged. In my experience women really do not care about condoms.
>Opinions on incels:
untreated mentally ill doomers essentially brainwashed into a death cult. I'm not without sympathy for them, in the same way I'd have sympathy for victims of other cults.

on Any Forums it didn't used to be like this. i distinctly remember a shift occuring in the userbase as early as 2012. that's around when i first started feeling like i didn't belong here anymore as a permavirgin, but here i am still a decade later and still a permavirgin at 30.

This place stopped being for us losers years ago. Need to get Wizardchan active again.

It's called the death of a hobby.

Attached: death of a hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 552.84K)

>Age:
>Body count:
5 (sex only, bjs incl. would be way higher but I only have sex with girls who I like)
>Body count without a condom:
4, aside from my first I've gone without ever since
>Opinion on incels:
Touch grass, workout, stop acting cringe and awkward and larp your real life personality until you become a chad in mentality and forget the way of the incel

Heed my words, you incels will forever seethe and ask why you can't get laid but you won't even do the bare minimum. So why do you feel you've earned / deserve intimate relations with women?

Nobody cares about your opinion faggot

Thats not true faggot, ive been in the Army for 3 years an i still dont get pussy

thats not a job thats playing army-man and pretending to do something. I was in the Navy and shit was a cakewalk. Now i do actual work. milfags cope and seethe all the fucking time

Attached: 7a18be57c9a6eb623577269439195b0f.jpg (600x400, 32.9K)

Posting here became a badge of honor for bland normalfags who needed quirky points

The problem/difference is there's nowhere to move on to so r9k is kind of stuck in the penultimate stage permanently

lmfao this board is hilariously sad. by simply lying to women i have had sex with over 50 whores by age 22. shit is easy, even older women are easy to bang. Just ask to fuck. Its that easy.

I made friends with a drug dealer and met some women through him. I believe in you brother.

speak english you fucking mong you're saying literally nothing you have Any Forums brainrot

Drug dealers get so many hot women, it's not even funny. How many of his customers you end up fucking?