I have some tips for neet bros

I have found that what you do in the morning dictates how your whole day will go. You feel better throughout the day and everything else seems to be more enjoyable.

>Go to bed and wake up at a designated wakeup time.
If you really want to go to bed at 4am keep that habit consistent and also get up at the same time everyday. Allow yourself no more than 30 minutes to roll around in bed and wake up. Stabilizing your sleep will lead to less weariness when waking up and youll be able to get out of bed and get to sleep easier.

>Make the same breakfast around the same time every day.
I like a cup of black coffee, muesli/oats and a slice of whole wheat toast. Make the same or something very similar everyday and in the same quantities, so your body knows what to expect and you start to have the same energy levels.

>Workout after breakfast
Id suggest walking off breakfast, but its whatever you wanna do really. You dont have to work up a sweat, just get the blood flowing for 30 minutes first thing. Dont try to get on a workout kick cause youll probably burnout after a couple weeks of pushing it. Just take her easy and enjoy the walk. Half an hour is enough for a couple mile stroll.

>Complete chores and duties
When you get home from your walk, make your bed and tidy your room as a kind of cool down exercise. It will be much easier to do this after morning exercise. Then after, time for specific tasks. Maybe today you have to cut the grass or rake the leaves or something. Get that done as early in the day as you can. Now its mid-late morning and you've got all the work done for the day. You can go take a shower and think about what to have for lunch.

I know this sounds trivial bros but I recently did this consistently after hearing the same old advice over and over again and my energy levels and mood has improved. I thought I might help my neet bros out who might not be feeling too good. I hope you feel better bros

Attached: 0a60c05dbcba9ad385c0b407a4e535d6c4eb13e7bd4023626f027c8213eb4071.jpg (640x438, 66.39K)

>Dont try to get on a workout kick cause youll probably burnout after a couple weeks of pushing it. Just take her easy and enjoy the walk. Half an hour is enough for a couple mile stroll.
this is something I needed to hear, thank u user

I dont know how that post ended up tagged in my OP bros. Its got nothing to do with my post.

Anyway, here is a christmas apu because I am excited for comfy winter hot chocolate posting. Only a few more months now bros.

Attached: comfy-christmas.gif (498x319, 380K)

The eating the same breakfast every day thing sounds like you have autism. No thanks I like to cook and shake things up. And the great thing about being a neet is that I don't have a forced schedule. You sound very wagie minded maybe you should just work

I think its more for productivity, just something quick you dont have to think about because its routine

If you feel good and enjoy your life than you shouldnt change, but a lot of us always complain of feeling like crap and one reason could be because of a bad foundation to the day. I hope I just help make you guys more productive in being jerk offs all day, like me. I dont do anything with my life, but at least now I feel better and enjoy it more.

Of course a lot of people are on drugs and heavily drink and smoke and this isnt going to make them feel much better, but one thing at a time bros. One thing at a time.

Attached: 0b1b2faaeec5153880716ede27881c2b2387f7b5baa95e0f2494db87381fcd3a.jpg (750x738, 52.18K)

Again why should I be productive

because you need balance to be happy user, op spelled it out pretty plainly if you don't want to change no one told you to, damn

Can attest to all of these. Most important thing in my opinion is to form one habit at a time. I used to set dates for myself where I would cut the bullshit and start living properly, but always burned out or pushed the date away. The best thing to do is to set one habit at a time. Spend a week acquiring that habit, then spend the next one either acquiring another one or focusing on not backsliding. I now
>Wake up at roughly the same time every morning
>Go to bed at the same time every night
>Brush my teeth three times a day, flossing at night
>Have meals at set times in the day
>Exercise at the pool every 4 days
Tomorrow is Monday and I'm going to try to clean up everything in my house, one space at a time. One thing at a time, Anons, every time you stay in bed for an hour staring at the ceiling, just remind yourself to focus on the thing you have to do at the time. Don't let the inertia make you spend another hour there. Some days it will feel pointless, but that's natural. Just keep focusing on one thing.

Attached: Apu and dog.jpg (563x286, 26.6K)

>you need balance to be happy
For you

I said happy user, not distracted
you wont feel discomfort on morphine either but if you were always in bed on morphine you can hardly call that a happy life can you

This hyperfocus on productivity seems more like a distraction to me. "I must work I must be productive I must have a routine" or what? You will be alone with your thoughts for 5 seconds? Cope

you only think its a hyperfixation because youre a lazy ass, its fully possible to do all those things in order to get more out of each day and at the same time allow yourself plenty of free time to just fart around
literally the entire point of the op went over your head didnt it

i went and did workouts at the gym(incorrectly) two days ago, then yesterday my brother took me on a 6 mile up and down hike the day after, after not working out for a week and now my neck is tweaked and i can barely move
remember guys consistency is greater than intensity

I love my routine. I wake up around 0500, gym, then shower and get stuff done for the day. If there is a lot to do I might eat around the halfway point of getting stuff done but I prefer to wait. After that it's eat, chill, and eat until 1900 which is the time I wind down for bed.
Only problem is working out absolutely kills appetite and also burns a lot of calories. That combined with my retarded eating patterns makes it very hard to gain or even maintain weight. Food is supposed to be energy but it mostly just makes me feel bad. Even when I try narrowing my diet, it still does it when getting the majority of calories from milk and heavy cream. I wish I had friends to do stuff with.

>Only problem is working out absolutely kills appetite and also burns a lot of calories
sounds paradoxical , how did that happen. I'm always ravenous after i work out

My shits probably all retarded. I was underweight for most of my life and just dislike the feeling of being full. I tried that mk677 stuff a while back and was able to eat more but then I got indigestion really bad.

I've been doing all of this and it is a good idea. I've been doing chores in the afternoon as vegetating in the PC has been getting monotonous.

Doing little DIY things can be a good idea as it gives you a sense of accomplishment and means you are less likely to rely on others in the future so if you have never painted a room or filled a crack or whatever, give it a go. Obviously if you are living in section 8 or something then it probably isn't worth it unless it will majorly improve your environment.

It's just 30min shower and covfefe from rest of the 23h30min imagebroowsing

Attached: 293948293938484.jpg (1079x806, 513.69K)

Sounds like masochism so that you feel "good enough" to me

>live my life based of my emotions because im a dumb animal who cant think for him/herself