/NEET/ & /hiki/ thread

doomed edition

>What is a NEET?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
>What is a hikikomori?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori#:~:text=Hikikomori (Japanese: ひきこもり or 引き,general and the recluses themselves.

Attached: BN-GP883_LAB_il_P_20150126115808.jpg (749x499, 163.5K)

whenever I see a thread op with the definition of neet or hiki, it makes me think they just found out about it or barely become a neet and suddenly want to talk about it.

>whenever I see a thread op with the definition of neet or hiki, it makes me think they just found out about it or barely become a neet and suddenly want to talk about it.
couldn't agree more.

OP here. been a NEET for 3 years, I'm 25 right now. no income, living with my parents. do nothing but browse Any Forums all day.
what about you, are you neets or hikis?

Hello fellow NEETs. Currently I am high on prescription opioids. Very comfy. How are we all doing?

Lucky bastard, I haven't had real opioids since like 2017. I've been using kratom and it's just not the same, hydros and oxys are so much better. I miss nodding out while listening to slowdive and mbv, I've literally never been happier than that

Are you in the US? Fucking shit to see the market there flooded with fentanyl. Luckily I am in central europe with lots of pharma opioids around.

Ive still got 75mg Tramadol left which I am gonna redose later and a 10mg Oxy, which I will maybe take tomorrow, we'll see

Just make sure to clean your room and your penis and you'll be fine

Attached: 1619333590680.jpg (750x572, 187.56K)

I'm just more miserable today

Attached: 1636901868099.jpg (1255x959, 125.16K)

pretty gud, just got takoyaki and karaage with my gf yesterday

BTW, karaage that's breaded in potato starch tastes MILES better than karaage that's breaded in just flour. japanese food rocks lad.

gonna get ramen at a japanese restaurant soon.

staying in vancouver for another month, it's so nice up here. her parents extended my stay and they changed the ticket for me.

feeling the rush from having high testosterone is such an amazing feeling too lad. literally the equivalent of high energy meme.

Attached: 1646202949024.png (514x449, 340.48K)

damn you love your japanese food dont you?
Also you seem to be quite well adjusted and integrated into society with a gf, visiting family etc
Not very usual for us NEETs but I am happy for you :)

bumping for a thread

japanese food is just so good user. you should really try karaage or chicken tempura donburi. Pic related is what my gf got me around a week ago.

any NEET can become well adjusted btw, they don't need jobs to do so.
also thank you, hope you're doing well.

you up to much famalama?

Attached: 1643134229874.jpg (4000x3000, 1.7M)

lucky bastard I can't get any Kratom cause it's illegal

Im vegetarian so I wont be able to eat most of that sadly lol but thanks for the recommendation
not up to much really. Just chilling watching youtube and scrolling through Any Forums

>the I have a gf user is back at it

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

>Any Forums file name
When will this kid stop lying?

It's called Any Forums x retard

Do you guys have any other leisure other than going out to eat?

I want to live alone so badly

how can you be a neet/hiki if you go out. netts/hikis don't go outside