Wow

my ex sterilized herself

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/x97rp2/my_bisalp_experience/

Do not harass her.
fuck this gay earth

Attached: F.png (1680x1050, 53.13K)

OP left their ex with such a bad taste they had a laparoscopic bilateral salpingectomy lmfao

holy shit

I messaged her telling her loser ex-boyfriend is posting about her on Any Forums

Lol @ the cat pictures

i know her previous cat's name

>going through all that shit just to have tons of unprotected sexo without having children ever
I'm glad these people remove themselves from the gene pool.

>get brainwashed into sterilizing yourself
>make a post about it on the sterilization website hq for positive affirmation
>nobody even responds to you
Kind of feel bad for her. Somebody tell her congratulations or something and make her feel better

she's based, unfortunate about the surgery but I don't know the reasons

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-11-12-42-22-43_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg (1080x1085, 144.15K)

Lol I'm gonna harass her

She can blame me if she wants, but it won't change what she did.

what did she do user, we must know.
spill the tea

You're such a failed male you not only didn't pass on your genes, but you actually made a woman sterilize herself lol

So I'm seeing do the exact opposite of what toy just said. This some kind of reverse reverse logic?

>being such a Chad that after you fuck a woman, she decides "yep, I've seen it all, done all that I want to do, might as well speed up the menopause and embrace death" because no other man could compare
Base'd

Fuck no women dont get to have congratulations for for just existing she dis something stupid she should get a stupidneeqard in this case being completely fucking ignored.

Na thats a ducking Chad. Imagine wiping out thots just by fucking them. Would save the world.

I met her probably when we were both around 13 years old, so I have known her for a long time.

You can call me Master Robot.
I don't even know what happened.

>If a friend asked me if she should get the surgery, I would say yes.

These are your so called "social network of same sex friends", this is the "sisterhood". Top fucking lel, cuntoids are literally lizards. I'm fucking dying over here

Attached: 1627326858379.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

She's your ex why the fuck do you give a shit about her

This is..sad. Couldn't even read all of it.

And I thought my sis ruined her previous bfs..
(They all ended up severly depressed, overweight and mentally unstable before she dumped them for being worthless men)