I want to buy this for my pet mice but I already spent 100 dollars on them today

I want to buy this for my pet mice but I already spent 100 dollars on them today

Attached: mice.jpg (497x406, 39.91K)

that's nice of you i hope you buy it for them someday it looks really cool

I hope so too it's too expensive though

They're mice. They would be happy digging through your trash and shitting in your silverware drawer. Be honest, this is for you.

Mice are pretty smart and they need enrichment in order to be happy
You obviously don't know how to take care of mice

I know exactly how to take care of mice.

Attached: 1640885054927.jpg (2479x1098, 526.52K)

I hate mice every summer I can hear them eating at the boxes and I have to spend like a whole fucking day laying out a little pile of peanut butter and going under my blankets with an air rifle

You know what OP? I'm buying this for my snake.

you're so edgy and cool also I would replace your bedding with hemp / aspen shavings or cocofiber the shit you have right now looks not good for your snake
catch them and keep them as a pet

>I would replace your bedding with hemp
Her bedding is fine, hippie.

Nah her bedding looks too chunky

Post mice! Mice are cute

>Post mice!
invisible mouse

Attached: 1662845291757.png (469x346, 89.35K)

who are you calling an asspen retard?

And OP was considering spending $100 on toys for snake food. This is not the thread where I will be accepting unwarranted advice. You a not a snake owner, and should not make uninformed decisions about snakes.

I have 2 snakes and I still think the bedding isn't good
I think aspen/hemp/coco based beddings are better choices

Just because you are recommending it, I'll make sure to boycott it. My snake loves her bedding. Eat shit.

You're so mad about not knowing how to properly take care of your snake
Please do research before buying an animal

You are the one giving unwarranted advice like a fat neckbeard. Please shove it up your ass.

You're the one who posted a terrible picture of your snakes enclosure which has shitty bedding in it
You're also too stupid to admit you didn't do research before buying a snake

>you didn't do research before buying a snake
I did do research before buying a snake. There's coconut substrate in there. Again, please shove it up your ass.

Still too chunky and not good for burrowing

She burrows all the time. She loves her bedding.

No she hates her bedding and she hates you