I know robots wouldn't know any better but is this true?

I know robots wouldn't know any better but is this true?
Single forever is the best of these choices

Attached: FbHtO3UUcAAhQwD.jpg (1066x1066, 143.58K)

you forgot the hidden side road nobody wants to know you take: high schoolers with father issues

>no bunnyboiler option
Bunnyboiler gf or no gf

I'm 33 and I just fuck college aged girls
Just having my own apartment and vehicle, steady income meaning I don't have to scrounge around just to buy beer, and a steady supply of gummies from a friend that grows his own weed puts me head and shoulders above the average zoomer male
If you don't have your shit together at all by this age then I don't know what to tell you

looks pretty true kek

there's lots of these 35+ y/o wine aunts out there that borderline hate men, but it seems like they have the same fucked up standards and negative feelings about the opposite sex as guys on this board do

Attached: yotsub.jpg (1192x607, 140.47K)

My dad took that road and created my miserable self

Femboys hit the wall sooner than women

This, finally experienced teen love at 30.
fml but i made it

hopefully i get to experience that famalam

>single forever
>fat girls
>step dad
>femboys
There is another path. Arranged marriages. No idea why no one on Any Forums ever mentions this.

Attached: SmugNeanderthal.jpg (640x537, 33.75K)

All I do is work sleep and play vidya

I don't interact with women of any kind but honestly don't hate fat women. Would probably go with that if I could

Attached: e1c.jpg (680x680, 22.41K)

Can I do all 4?

>36
>tried femboys
>tried fat girls
>currently single
I will never become a stepdad

My best friend lost his father when he was a 1 year old and was raised by another man
He loved the shit out of his stepdad and even was there when he was dying when his stepsister wasn't
I don't think it's as bad as we are told

I don't think it's as much about the kid and more about the single mother

As with banging femboys, if you aren't a complete NPC, you should have a shred of critical thought.
>I'm banging a man... this is a man
>I'm raising someone else's kid... this kid isn't mine
You have to completely rid yourself of critical to be capable of this

all i do is work sleep and do my hobbies. by choice
fucking hate associating with other people unless i can look up to them. i dont like anyone that much that i want to spend so much time around them that i bond with them and admire them. only my family i tolerate that long because i love them and i still dont admire them, they arent the best role models. only friends and women worth having around are role models, people you admire. just buy a sex doll, focus on yourself, your hobbies. life is amazing without normies fucking it up. especially if you have a fuck ton of money.

If you are so cucked that you cannot date someone younger than yourself you should not breed anyway because you probably are genetic garbage.

not true at all. I've never settled for less than a petite girl and I've had much luck. it depends on how much you're willing to compromise

Attached: 1662185225136084.png (508x960, 497.12K)

I dont understand this image
they say fucking Femboys or becoming a Femboy?