90% of autistic men are unemployed

>90% of autistic men are unemployed

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (480x360, 12.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7NlPEiOJdCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i do not really care for not autistic people

Attached: kindpng_1208910.png (696x623, 320.96K)

And most can't get disability pay, and will become homeless or suicide.

>The other 10% are either janitors or accountants

im too high iq to be employed

Attached: 1882828292.jpg (968x1208, 182.91K)

Okay, how autistic do I gotta be to join the neet club? during my diagnosis will not showing my hand twitches fuck me over. do you guys have the lisp? I'm nervous as fuck about my exam, I'm can't speak well, so i'm afraid they will boot me from the exam. Did any of you guys got hrough this? throw me a bone please.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 20.04K)

Am I considered unemployed becasue I run my own business t. high functioning autism

If you call yourself unemployed you're probably committing some form of tax fraud.

What causes autistic people to be unemployable
Just social skills?

Ah fuck you got me lol

employers more or less don't care about anything too strongly other than "do I think this guy would be pleasant to work with?" And since HR and the people who get promoted to middle management are all normalfags, guess what. Your ability to do the work (or lack thereof) is secondary at best, it's mostly whether you can make people like you and preferably convince them you're not THAT much of a fuckup. It's stacked against autists at every turn.

I'm possibly autistic and I'm not employed. All this country ever seems to do is collectively beat on disabled white men so fuck em. If they don't want me going postal, the least they can do is support me financially.

You may like this

youtu.be/7NlPEiOJdCg

My autistic cousin is an ER doctor who makes $300k a year

>am a janitor
Get out of my walls

That's an oversimplification, but the sentiment rings true.
> 2 engineering degrees
> pilot licence
> can't get anything but shitty wagie admin roles due to interview sperging

>high iq
>still here with the rest of us, without a job
if you say so, user

don't get got autism bro

Job interviews are more or less autism filters

Hahah niggers don't even have brain stems

Don't you guys find it funny that they make it so difficult to get neet bucks in the US for autism but yet, we are clearly unemployable? They are basically telling us to starve to death. How many homeless are just autistic?

I'm assuming that statistic includes low-functioning autists?

>90% of unemployed "autistic" people are just kinda retarded, below average in IQ and/skill bums that are appropriating my fucking suffering for free moral high ground and just making up random bullshit. Fucking kill yourself if you've ever said this and have no diagnosis, fucking do it right now, stop using the internet and stop using my oxygen.

FUCKING DONE WITH YOU PIECES OF SHIT. I'M LIVING PROOF, I KNOW THOUSANDS LIKE ME WHO. FUCK YOU WE ARE NORMAL AND BETTER THAN YOU. MUSK IS AUTISTIC, IM AN AUTISTIC MILLIONARE, ITS A FUCKING GODDANM SUPERPOWER UNIRRONICLY!

YOUR ALL NORMIES

GAMING AND BEING A VIGIN DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL DIE DIE DIE
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOUR SELF SIT AT HOME AT

AND

KILL
YOUSELF NOW