Hi robots how are u spending your saturday?

hi robots how are u spending your saturday?

Attached: bran.webm (256x480, 188.23K)

Did you make a pee just for me? Because I asked last thread? You truly are my favorite fembot.
>tfw so happy and sad all at the same time.

Attached: ttw.jpg (1326x1330, 400.68K)

Absolutely based get.
Too bad you can't post with audio on r9k

>You truly are my favorite fembot
aww just for your kind words, have this.

Attached: for.pee.anon.webm (656x1228, 449.84K)

Are you into scat or something?

Scat is disgusting but piss for some reason is A-OK with me

You are like wife material. How far can you pee? Have tried to see the distance?

i am not into scat no, i post here for the funny replies

im not sure on the distance but i can produce pretty powerful streams depending on how desperate i am to pee. i wouldnt wanna create a mess by finding out how far

You would have to do it outside in the upside down grab position to really find out. Do you pee on your boyfriends? Golden showers?

>Do you pee on your boyfriends?
again user. not a fetish i have i find this funny but i'm happy you get some pleasure out of it. i am a virgin.

Let's get married and you can pee on me, fembot. We can tell our children we met on your Any Forums scat thread.

I can see that those biscuits worked out really well. That's a solid 8/10, great improvement all around, I'd definitely get under that. Well done.

Attached: 1635365800991.jpg (1439x1482, 847.47K)

how do i filter this abomination?

>i am a virgin.
I don't believe this. A girl like this can not be a virgin. Chad would not pass up on this.

there is no hymen.You are not a virgin.
please tripfag, so I can filter you out next time. You are nauseating

Coffee and a cigarette, gonna go out for some goyfeed and rest

Hmmmm, what should we call you? Shitgirl? Nah that sucks. I don't know. But I already like you more than all the other attention whores

you cant :)
yeah they really seemed to have worked :)
hymen does not equal virginity please stop perpetuating this myth user its old.
>please tripfag, so I can filter you out next time.
lol nah tripfags are losers! i like being gross sorry!

terrible. someone is giving me a hard time and I really want to kill him, literally. i'm so mad i can't think straight i'm sick of that person

op you are the best female poster on the site and you need to start making fart videos

that was a huge dump!!!

>implying the hymen is visible from outside

I find it hilarious how women need to upload videos of themselves literally shitting and pissing just to get some attention. Bravo hole, bravo

huge it was indeed user it was so satisfying to push out too
exactly

No wiping video? Disgusting.

brown people are lower than scum, an individual possessing the aryan spirit wouldn't lower themselves to an animal like this

i always wipe because the feeling of not wiping is horrid but filming that would be a little difficult