/r9gay/ - #1860

bye bitch edition
youtube.com/watch?v=HQxawfJdgEw
previously thanks

Attached: lookatthosefaggots.jpg (612x346, 41.06K)

My bf is fat and should lose weight for his health, but I also like his fat belly and don't wanna upset him. Also I'd probably like him with abs as well

you don't come off as dangerous, just very anxious. it's stressful. relax and let some personality bleed through the social mask

I HATE TOFU I HATE VEGETARIAN SHIT WHY DOES MY SISTER HAVE TO COOK IT EVERYTIME ITS HER TURN TO MAKE DINNER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tofu is fucking delicious
your sister probably doesn't press it right or use good flavorings
biggest bye yet
bye

>tfw no sadist bf to throw a party for us two alone

should I get a korean zoomer boy perm even though I'm not korean? will I look dumb?

Try mapo tofu, it's great because it contains meat

mapo is the worst
it isn't even fried to crispness
bye

get this
tofu cereal
in nut milk
genios

actually feasible
you can get dry soii nuggets and they're tasty
bye

Attached: fuckingdelicious.jpg (500x500, 36.61K)

>My goyslop is c w i s p y t h i c c

>tfw no bf to rip the hair from my balls

My bf looks tough but he is too nice to me. How do I get him to punch me in the gut, slap me, spit in my mouth, choke me, call me dirty names, etc.? It's great, but all he likes doing is making me feel safe and secure and having respectful, dignified, intimate sex which makes my heart go doki-doki.

use your big boy words and ask him maybe?

I did but in response he kissed me gently and had respectful sex with me again and told me he loves me and how much I mean to him, and then he suggested moving in together.

I want your boyfriend.

when lab grown meat replaces meat harvested from animals as the economical option do you think states will start trying to regulate traditional husbandry as unnecessarily cruel and how do you think republics will reconcile the fact that they're 100% in agreement with muslims in wanting to eat nothing but animals slaughtered cruelly as their freedom & personal belief in pointless murder

You can't have him. I love him. We're going to live together.

>download grindr
>find the dirtiest trashiest top you can
>invite him over
>have rough sex with him on the couch
>time it so your boyfriend walks in on you when he comes home from work
>look him dead in the eye while the grindr hookup cums inside your bussy
>"see, that's how it's done babe"

no I'm going to kidnap him and make him mine

You sure you can get all the nutritional factors of real meat into synthetic grownshit that just had chemicals squirted on it?

I don't think that I could ever call my fbf "babe".

I like honey
I think it's cute and intimate
but not sweetie that reminds me of a lady who wears cat eye glasses and works at a diner

it's the only pet name that doesn't make me gag t b h

"sweetie" and "hun" yeah

I do not want monkAIDSpox
He is rather heavy and wields knives. Good luck.