What does a black fembot have to do to find a cute white trad christian husband who wants me to be a housewife and give...

what does a black fembot have to do to find a cute white trad christian husband who wants me to be a housewife and give him loads of kids?

Attached: img.png (801x1556, 343.68K)

be soft and feminine and gentle and not loud and obnoxious and combative and violent and aggressive. also have a pretty face like pic related

Attached: 1661629124729883.jpg (3872x2592, 1.36M)

just be whiter. pretty simple

an addendum: if you've EVER touched a black dude, you're out. that shits disgusting.

Attached: 1623404835002.png (1280x853, 2.26M)

If you are a virgin then go to church and do group activities and take the initiative talking to guys and find a guy you can do things with like playing tennis, going hiking or cycling together, etc.
Study the bible together as well.
Idk why I'm giving advice cuz my black friend shoulda ended up with a nice sister like you but instead he has thus disgusting fat white baby momma with nose piercings and tats he met at work.

i'm not a virgin. i've hooked up with guys from /soc/ in the past

What, were they not cute white trad christians that wanted you to be a housewife and give them loads of kids?

they pretended to be but they were also hot so i gave in -_-

So now you're here to complain because your own terrible decisions have made it impossible for you to attract the type of partner you want? Sounds like you fit right in, welcome!

1. cook
2. clean
3. sloppy toppy

those 3 should get you that ring

Then I'm sorry to say but you are NOT wife material
Get some virgin friends of yours to come here in your place and then never come back here
Keep living your life of sin and worldly pleasure somewhere else

HA. Oh lawdy

That's something I hope you never have.

am black and like black girls
want kids
am very trad minded
raised christian

Just be feminine and agreeable, not abrasive and aggressive. I'm not saying you should let yourself get walked over and abused, but you gotta make your man feel masculine and in control.

I'm personally more attracted to quieter artsy types of girls that stay at home more than I am to hyper social normie girls that go out a ton (I'm willing to bet most guys are though) so keep that in mind too.

Do you have any idea where I can find other black fembots? I haven't seen any since I finished high school and I don't see them around when I go outside.

Are you cool with living somewhere rural and homeschooling my kids? I've tried black women before and of all things they are weirded out by the lack of street lights when it gets to the point of coming over. They were actually surprised that it gets dark at night.
Also you can't be fat or ever get fat, not even a little bit. It's disgusting, terrible for health, and sets a bad example for kids.

No black fembot has all 5

>educated
>good head game
>loves nazi imagery
>can code switch between gentile and ghetto trash at the drop of a hat
>cuckquean minded

Agree to be a surrogate for white eggs. I could never raise s mulatto kid desu

Based and cuckquean raceplay pilled.

These posts are why sadly threads like rhese are doomed but in fairness she started it by identifying primarily with her race as a 'BLACK GIRL'; maybe next time just identify as a girl and leave race out of it and you will attract better people

I don't care about the other stuff. She just needs to be good at sucking, not complain when I put it in the ass, and dress cute. Being good at cooking is a huge plus. I actually had all of this once. Only black girl I dated, she cooked and even fixed me a plate then brought it to me every time. I wouldn't even have to get up or ask for seconds, it's like she was psychic and just knew if I wanted more or not. Other girls acted like they deserved a trophy the rare times she got me a beer or poured a glass of wine while she was already getting up to do it for herself. I sometimes regret breaking up with her. Others just don't compare.

Attached: d6n1b9b-32681294-8fb6-4f46-b681-8db902b0c307.jpg (500x357, 23.04K)

Life for mulatto kids is hell. Its not racist, its realistic. Besides who the fuck wants everyone to be the same color anyway? Different colors keep shit nice and colorful

Would you rather just be liked for you or liked for you and additionally be even more liked for some physical features you possess? Race is as much a selling point as hair color, muscularity, body fat percentage, height, vocal qualities, and even smaller things like general style of dress, and speech mannerisms. A black girl will have better success by including the black part. Hit rate might be a little lower but conversion rate is what matters. In dating this translates to the time it takes to get a partner.

But race factors greatly into picking a life partner. It doesn't matter how well i connect with someone, i don't want a mulatto kid. They're all ugly as sin and 9 times out of 10 have behavioral issues.

I don't see why black fembots can't be content just being the sidechick/mistress, like, know your place. What world you think you're living in?

AYOOOO PURPLE DRANKS

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT

Attached: 1624309840577.jpg (244x250, 7.37K)

Why did you break up with her? She sounds like a 1 in a million woman.