What would convince a fembot to date me?

What would convince a fembot to date me?

Attached: Cowboy.png (500x500, 76.21K)

be attractive and kind and not a creepy weirdo
t. female

What you see as creepy you should see as quirky

i can be 2/3 of those requirements bby

Post pictures of yourself simulating being crucified. That would make you an appealing man.

i mean being desperately sexual after like two conversations
it's not quirky after the 100th robot doing it, it's just degenerate npc behavior
you are not boyfriend material, you are rape, abuse, and discard material

OP back again. What about being someone who speaks in an old fashioned way? I sometimes might ask too many questions too. I don't think appearance is an issue for me, and I'm also very kind.

Damn, that was some extrapolating on your part. Who hurt you? Lets have a discussion.

then i think you're fine

>then i think you're fine
I don't know about that. No one ever approached me in those ideal partner threads. It's weird. I thought maybe I didn't look as good as I did, but I was praised for my body recently by quite a few people online.

A gun.
Or blackmail.
You could probably get an air horn and threaten to blast her with it if she refuses

Hope this helps

i just hate whores desu
>No one ever approached me in those ideal partner threads
women don't really approach men, user
especially on here where men greatly outnumber women
i don't think i've ever added a man from one of those threads on my own volition, even if i've seen a handful who sound interesting
>but I was praised for my body recently
by men or women?

Note: by attractive, they mean 9/10+. Good luck with that.

yeah, that's what everyone means by attractive
tough shit buddy

>women don't really approach men, user
As in, I would reply to a supposed woman and not get a reply from them.
>by men or women?
Both.

I'm sure that if you are nice to her and respect her, she will definitely fall for you!

Attached: Kumagawa D.png (595x497, 327.42K)

i see most women who post on here aren't actually looking for anything other than momentary anonymous stringless attention
have you tried /soc/?

>i see most women who post on here aren't actually looking for anything other than momentary anonymous stringless attention
Yeah I guess so.
>have you tried /soc/?
Yes, but the few people that I talked to were very weird and/or boring. I felt like I was interrogating a prisoner. Maybe it's just that my interests are niche. I try to engage them in their interests but they usually don't have many, or they somehow remove me.

>Yes, but the few people that I talked to were very weird and/or boring
>I felt like I was interrogating a prisoner
lmaoo that's how it was for me too
but it's the only place you can get a consistent influx of people who actually want to talk beyond a single conversation
idk then man, you just gotta keep trying, that's really all there is to it

>talk beyond a single conversation
They are the same for me, be it from r9k or soc. Most don't talk beyond a single conversation. I guess it's because you're a girl, but I prefer r9k people because they usually have one or two interests. Yeah, I guess I can only keep trying.

Women in general are incredibly shallow. I can't believe humans reduce human beings to jawlines, dick size and clout levels. They value nothing else, it's really shocking. It's just like watching the mating season of animals in the wild

Just be internet chad. I've dated 6 fembots from contact-fagging here over the years. I just send them a pic as soon as I can and I dont even have to try, they get so desperate and clingy one said I even gave her PTSD and I did nothing lol

If you're not a creepy weirdo, why are you even here?

>I guess it's because you're a girl
ah yes, i'd assume so, it's much easier to keep people talking to me
especially the boring ones who are looking for nudes or sex meetups
>but I prefer r9k people
i agree people from here tend to be far more interesting but are also quicker to stop responding, in my experience

good luck

i am, but i only have so much patience for other autists
at some point i grew tired and started hitting the remove button without a care
act respectable or fuck right off, i don't have time for the umpteenth "can i see ur tits pls"

Not answering your question, but New Vegas warrants a (You)

Do the majority of em actually ask something like that?

What kind of picture did you send them? I'm quite a platonic person so I usually focus a lot on their interests.
>i agree people from here tend to be far more interesting but are also quicker to stop responding, in my experience
Opposite for me, but because our targets are different lol. What kind of threads do you add people from?