IT'S JUST FOR COMFORT YOU CREEP!!!

>IT'S JUST FOR COMFORT YOU CREEP!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 12-49-58 popular links.png (1033x1130, 506.63K)

Maybe possess a modicum of self-control and be capable of not staring at women minding their own business at the gym

Since when is displaying your asscheeks in public considered "minding your own business?"

Maybe possess a modicum of self-control and be capable of not wearing clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination. Quit demonizing what is healthy sexuality.

It's just for comfort when I pull out my cock and start rubbing it between her fat asscheeks.

Maybe possess a modicum of self-control and don't flaunt your borderline bare ass in public like a baboon in heat

Women dress sluttily to be sluts.

She's basically wearing underwear. Outside. Hell, men's trunks are more modest than that.

A lot of girls dress like that at my gym and they flex a lot in the mirror like the guys, most of both genders don't wear much because they like seeing the progress of their workouts.

im a girl and can safely say that thsoe clothes arent necessary for working out at all lol. she is wearing that for attention

I feel it'd be less of a point of interest if these clothes were worn more strictly in a gym environment. It's become casual ware and kids have fought dress codes to wear similar getup.

no clothes are necessary for working out, just do it nude

Attached: thats_the_shit.png (356x313, 7.54K)

This is normal sports wear and men even have similar shorts you retards. Neck yourselves

This is caused solely by the lack of parental control over their children and the complete lack of balls by the education system to enforce it's own rules.

And announcing yourself as a female isn't also for the attention? Glass houses, user.

>fags even have similar shorts
fixed

Sure, but my point is that it ends up having a direct impact on the perception of why this clothing is worn inside the context where revealing sportswear is sensible. Not trying to be prescriptive myself here.

The only men I've seen wearing something similar are *some* mma fighters and they genuinely have a reason for it (less friction in grappling positions, also takes away the chance for the opponent to cheat and grab their shorts to gain advantage). Even then you'll only see them wearing those for competition. I don't think I've ever seen a goof wearing that for training.

This. Normal does not been correct or ideal. Women's "sportswear" at the gym is 100% for attention seeking whoriness so she can deny responsibility when the guy staring isn't Chad. There is literally no reason they can't wear normal, loose-fitting shorts.

>I'm wearing these tight shorts that clasp and show off my ass and most of my legs because....it's just comfortable OKAY!
What's wrong with doing because you want a guy to talk to you?

She can wear whatever she wants you dont have to look.
If you sexualize a womans clothes you are a worthless pervert.

What about bikers they where shit like this riding all the time