I'm shitting myself bros

I'm shitting myself bros

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 11-52-04 Cancers in Adults Under 50 Have Increased Dramatically Around The Globe.png (1473x849, 934.31K)

die normies die

die die die fucking die

Oh my science, that means it's working, chud

destroy all processed food

That's the spirit, my friend

Attached: 1642945518428.jpg (640x734, 229.29K)

good. meat eaters deserve it

Attached: im-helping-35445714.png (610x780, 80.82K)

despite these findings, i still really miss and crave meat. i don't think my conscience will let me renege on my veganism, but sometimes the temptation is scary. lab meat needs to hurry the fuck up. the vegan diet is miserable and it's way harder to get protein.

is it poronounced mon kh or mon kay

>I'm shitting myself bros
I suggest not reading the news?

>the vegan diet is miserable
???

just use replacement meates you double digit iq mouthbreather. beyond meat tastes the same. theres data showing the longer you go without meat and use replacement meats, the more you dont care about real meat. its all just exposure and habit

i dont care for meat. i just eat lots of hummus and eat fake meat sometimes and pitas. lots and ltos of hummus, honestly. non-dairy icecream is fire. you're delusional if u think a vegan diet is lacking in taste

my favorite fake meat brand is yves

I don't miss meat at all desu. Also if you're having issues with protein your diet is either complete shit or you've read too many bioscience studies saying you need like 10g of protein per lbs of bodyweight.

*broscience studies

it doesn't taste the same, at least to me. i don't like beyond meat, whereas i enjoyed real meat when i used to eat it. i think vegan food can taste good, but i still miss meat a lot, and at home i find it way harder to make tasty stuff as a vegan

the consensus is 0.8g per kg of body weight no? looking up nutrition data, it's so much easier to hit this target with meat than any vegan foods.

i don't like eating nuts, onions is meh, seitan is meh and not sold locally. whereas it's easy to make tasty foods with chicken, tuna, and beef. again i don't think i could go back to meat because it's unjustifiably cruel, but i just want lab meat to arrive asap

I just wanna die already.

That is some good news.

chill with the f'uking dying stuff.

*knocks on wood*

Attached: 1660233180110235.webm (576x1024, 778.31K)

Yes, and it totally has nothing to do with cellphones.

how the fuck did that fucker pull this off? he paid?

He looks like the mask from Goosebumps

Attached: CarlyBeth(WithMaskOn)TV.png (854x755, 490.63K)

The most processed meat is the worst, yet you want lab made synthetic meat. That shit will be mega cancer

we'll see. what i know for sure, is that the 'natural' raising and slaughtering of animals for meat is too evil to be justified, it inflicts MASSIVE suffering

part and parcel of having microplastics in your blood stream, everyone has like a 50% to have cancer at some point