I got a girlfriend, she's been fucked by a handful of guys since she was 15, did i succeed? is this happiness...

I got a girlfriend, she's been fucked by a handful of guys since she was 15, did i succeed? is this happiness? should i feel happy?

Attached: WF_Duvri_Screenshot2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

just don't get attached and keep fucking her until she leaves you.

This is what im most afraid of not bussin

>did i succeed?
No
>is this happiness?
No
>should i feel happy?
No

If you have to ask, you failed.

i mean, shouldnt i ask? if not, why?

You know deep inside that you aren't happy since you have to ask on Any Forums and mention she lost her virginity at 15.

You failed. This is despair. You should feel doomed.

well you guys told me that if i get a girlfriend i'll be successful and happy, i don't feel happy at all, in fact i dont enjoy her company at all and the fact that she's had sex with other dudes makes me feel icky

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.19K)

internal happiness doesn't stem from external reassurance
you having to ask clearly shows you're not okay with the situation you've acquired

>did i succeed?
Dude, why even ask? lol

>well you guys told me that if i get a girlfriend i'll be successful and happy
You listened to the redditors here. Kek. Almost everybody will tell you that you should have went for a virgin girl if you're a virgin yourself.

>he believed Any Forums
oh nononono

ok, how do i even find something like that in my 20s? and even if i do, why would i ask, she's gonna get scared and not talk to me

Honestly, it's not as impossible as people here say but it isn't going to be easy either. If you find a girl in her early 20s it is still definitely possible although unlikely.

If you leave her for something as stupid as this, in 1 year tops you'll have necked yourself simply from regretting it.
>t. someone who had a whore gf and dumped her then tried to suicide for it
Don't leave her. Squeeze every ounce of fuck and suck out of her

Go to church. Origami

ive been made fun of for being a virgin, but now that im no longer one i just feel nothing, i honestly dont understand how some men can tolerate the presence of a woman, she's so annoying, boring and childish and constantly wants me to prove i love her, how do you even spend the rest of your life with one of these things it's so damn stressful

Attached: medium-22a42965bb0988f88cca80f9554b374b.png (780x439, 574.21K)

no, i hate christianity

shes not a whore by modern standards, average at best

You think people hate woman for laughs? kek

a handful?
that's not so bad
but remember, she ain't the one until she's jumping on your funeral pyre so she can be with you in the afterlife

The relationship won't even last 2 years. Make sure to have backups on hand.