How can I tell if a guy will be loyal, I don't trust you anymore you don't trust us...

How can I tell if a guy will be loyal, I don't trust you anymore you don't trust us. I'm not losing my virginity to a moid who will manipulate me or dump me.

Attached: Freya-Anime-3-Cropped-1.png (740x370, 440.54K)

Shouldn't you be able to pick up on that after a year or whatever? Just get to know them. If you don't want to have sex until you really trust them then just tell them that.

just find a submissively robot and peg him, he will be ur slave forever

You sense it when you look in someones eyes

Does he like your personality? Does he seem really horny? Is he capable of foregoing sex? Does he not want anything else but your company? Be patient and make him wait. If he still sticks with you, chances are he's alright. Also fuck you with your normalfag troubles.

what reason do we have to divulge this secret wisdom to you?

Fuck you niggers on Any Forums
>WAMEN GET ATTENTION BUT NOT US
mean while
>HURR A FEMALE POST THREAD 400 REPLIES!!!

kys

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 100.74K)

well, spend some time knowing them before you invite them to your bedroom

You take your damn shot and hope for the best, just like everyone else.
No human should be trusted on sight or by looking at them.
They all need to earn trust, and same goes for you.

If you are gay enough to need another males attention there are pills for your sort now, faggot.

>How can I tell if a guy will be loyal
It's quite easy, but i won't tell you because you seem like a cunt and you've never done anything for me.
he got trips user.

Find another hard working virgin. They might not look the best in the present, but its actually GUY now today who sit around waiting to be swept off their feet. Even better, find the shy guy that looks good. You don't realize how many amazing studs just want a wife, so don't bother dating. They wait till they are established physically, mentally, and money wise. But by then, they are gonna want women the age you used to be.

Basically, don't trust any guy with options theres too many scumbags. Find someone whos showing progress on working on themselves, but isnt quite there yet. Be careful though, you could ruin a mans life by doing this and leading him on. Be upfront about it.

>How can I tell if a guy will be loyal
That's the fun part, you can't. You could be with a guy or girl for 20 fucking years and they still might just cheat on you. Just how it is

Ask your grandma. I mean this literally, it's like women completely lost the wisdom of old for their gender.

you can't know for sure, obviously, and it depends on the person so getting to know them really well/ becoming close friends first is one way
he's also more likely to cheat if he's an ego chad for whom women are just affirmation that he's cool or sexual gratification
usually if a guy is being a nervous wreck around you that means he's emotionally invested, man is at his lowest possible state when he's in love

I literally waited to have sex with my first bf, who was also a virgin, and he ended up dumping me over text less than a month later because I wasn't enough of a free spirit for him. In reality he was just jealous of me because I was heading to college and it made him insecure. All his love for me was just gone, all the time we spent together meant nothing, he got to fuck me a few times and then decided I was cramping his style. That's how men are. They view us as things and a way to pass the time. I was a fool to love him

Why does it matter, either way it will be with a 6 ft looker who you won't be able to hold down

sorry to tell you but he never loved shit, he just wanted to get in your pants
after getting what he wanted, he dipped like the fuckboy wannabe he was

We met each other's parents, his family seemed to like me. I should've known when his brother winced and said "you're too good for him" I thought he was just being an asshole but he was right

So what is it that you saw in him that made you love him?

You can't. Now kill youself.