If bio femcels aren't real, then how come I've never had a bf despite trying really hard?

If bio femcels aren't real, then how come I've never had a bf despite trying really hard?

Attached: 1654086597261.jpg (518x479, 25.03K)

you havent tried really hard because all you have to do is post here and get 500 adds

Prove you're not a tranny and maybe I'll believe you.

I finally got my subway haha

Because it never happens when you try and only when you least expect it.

Because you don't actually try. If you're genuinely desperate, I'll be your bf. I'm 21, white, 6', and a 4.0 student in uni.
xlim#0701

Attached: 1642829891124.png (301x427, 137.66K)

Ok so what have you tried user?

redcatposter claims another discord tag

If bio femcels are real, then how come I don't have a gf despite having no standards?

Malikcxz#3680
Add me or you're lying

>If bio femcels aren't real, then how come I've never had a bf despite trying really hard?
How are you trying user?
Because all you have to do is have no standards and you will get one in a matter of seconds if you ask. It's literally that easy for women

Every """""""femcel"""""" argument with the lies removed is
>if financels aren't real, then how come I've never won the lottery despite buying a lot of tickets?

Attached: dieopdie.jpg (1000x810, 171.79K)

you're probably just mean and/or don't actually initiate or put as much effort in as you think. Your standards are also too high

>despite trying really hard?
what do you mean you have been trying really hard? are you going after super models or something? you can easily get 6-7/10s if you aren't fat.

Bitch you don't know the definition of trying stfu

using another lipstick to smile at chad is not trying really hard

7/10 wojak, I don't hate it

calling it, this was actually good bait

Fembot, I will be your bf I just have one requirement. I want you to lock me up in chastity and peg my ass, no if ands or butts. That might be two things but it's like a combo deal. Very simple request, literally all you gotta do if you want a bf is to dress him up like a girl and peg his ass. It's a secret all guys have. Any guy would date you if you promised to peg him and make him cum with his butt first.

Attached: 67de21a4c4eda9de9b52f6e7dcc853ee.jpg (1753x1250, 982.05K)

Just fuck off please, tired of the bullshit here

femcels only exist if youre hideously ugly and cant hold a conversation due to low iq and no interests or hobbies. oh wait thats me