A trans gf will love you more than a real woman ever could

A trans gf will love you more than a real woman ever could.

Attached: 1635099555943.jpg (1284x1926, 121.92K)

Yes but how will we have babies.

thats y tstacies are gonna steal all the jewified bi women too

I only want one if they're attractive as she is.

They have higher standards than cis women but will larp like they dont. If you are a male and not a gigachad or Femboy you cannot get with one. Ex: trans bragging about stealing money from a (chaser), which just means someone attracted to them they arent reciprocal of. They can and will justify any toxic behavior towards you as you being just a (chaser), they have even stated they do not see chasers as human.

Attached: 76BC5F3A-4214-441F-985B-101346C0A6D0.jpg (826x1416, 312.26K)

From browsing Any Forums and discord I'd say they're even worse than real woman, if that's even possible. Most of them are a hideous mixture taking all the worst traits of the male and the female.

wtf i hate trannies now
i thought they were the good guys

none of them look like that and they're all suicidal batshit insane

Yep exactly. They constantly rant about chasers but they really mean guys they find unattractive (because they can and will classify anyone they want as a chaser with backwards logic).
They never were but they will constantly post about how they would date anyone thats nice to them but its just to attentionwhore. They have massively inflated standards just like cis women.

lol. didnt expect to see this here but that thread was actually made by me. it's larp and a bait. i just got my bf to send me those messages over signal.

Sure. Most of the thread was cheering you on for it regardless so that shows how they see unattractive males regardless.

I'd love a real woman more than I ever could a trans gf.

>good ones barely exist, are unwilling to make sure you only ever see them with makeup on, age poorly, too many of them are outright psycho mindbroken lunatics
i'll date one if a good one actually appears and is willing to settle for me, which they wont because the good ones have the same standards as women.
why would you try to settle for a terrible lunatic one when you could just holiday in thailand and fuck cute ladyboys who aren't mindbroken political zealots and victims 24/7 and who put lots of effort into their appearance AND are willing to do all the weird nasty shit you want

id say like 25% of them were saying shit like "girlboss" "fuck him you earned it" etc and 60% of it was saying i was going to get raped or killed and calling me retarded. the rest calling me out for my larp. but yeah it does speak

Trannies, traps, twinks, and so on reminds me of Dorian Gray a bit. It's all hedonistic fun while they're young and cute but the second the clock strikes and they get old the man comes through and they'll go insane.

Theyre way more manipulative and abusive. Transbians even try to gaslight lesbians into having sex with them and calling those who dont want to transphobic, egoistic and an enemy of the lgbt movement, whereas the males that mtfs are with are always just a walking money bag, dildo and shoulder to cry on. Thats a woman without the love and care part and since feminism women wont nessecarily even demand u do pay for them unless you are retarded. Women are far superior

The fakest expression of love ever given to me was by a tranny just trying to tell me what he thought I wanted to hear. There is no easy out in being gay, the vast majority of people are completely sociopathic trash and I don't care to navigate the minefield.

>i already got my money off paypal so its fine
except they would just put your account into debit for -200 and you'd have to pay them back lol

Yep. Had one tell me they loved me then like 2 months later they got easy attention in a repper discord and suddenly they hadnt wanted to talk to me those past 2 months and it was just obligation hahahaha

but what if i want to be the trans gf desu

Nobody is willing to give a little love to a shy boymoder with no confidednce they only lust after the trans stacies

Oh woe is you. Every thread like that on lgbt has 15 chasers begging for contact and then you go oh but you have to be 6ft+ And (interesting) (chad or socially powerful). Lying rat.

Yes. Woe is me. I want an actual bf and not a guy who want to get topped or is like some neet with no life goals.

You could download any dating app and have a line of guys willing to see if you match enough to date you. You are just mentally Ill and put in the same effort as (fembots) and wonder why you are alone. Meanwhile some of us try as hard as we can and are unlovable. Fuck you.

So you just want a guy with a job who likes to fuck you in the ass? That doesn't sound too bad

>neet with no life goals.
it's over kek

Guy with a job (5 11+ and at least 80k a year and attractive), they gaslight so fucking much online. Try to hit them up if you meet those standards see how quick they deny you or just never reply

Troons that look like girls are rare so they have every reason to have sky high standards.

They dont have to look like women to have massively inflated standards.

Well we men are shallow so obviously a guy larping will also be shallow. At least the troon doesnt string you around "your not cute" is all they say to make it clear why you aint getting into that boipussy tonight.

>string you around
Kek. Tell me you havent interacted with them or are conventionally attractive without saying it.