Move out for college

>move out for college
>literally every single guy with a gf is a tall/extremely handsome man and they are coupled with all kinds of women from fat ones to ugly ones
>most guys are perpetually single and just focus on sports and hobbies as a form escapism
Turns out the blackpilled autists on r9k were right all along, huh?

Attached: e2f34c146c91acec1ef13967e0f58ec1.jpg (1080x1350, 128.2K)

yes, the real blackpill is that the increasing average height has nothing to do with "nutrition," it's just hypergamy

>it's just hypergamy

No its not. Jesus fucking Christ you people will tell yourselves anything so long as it's a cozy cope that blames anyone and anything but yourselves for your personal failures.

>female standards get out of control and make dating impossible unless you're 6ft
>hurr durr tard user once again goes NO ITS YOU THATS TO BLAME NOT FEMALES!
>imagine being this much of a simp incel knight for pass themselves around you're not fucking
>will still be a virgin even with his defend wahmen simp incel gimmick

foids honestly think being short is a personal failure

I'm overweight, depressed, not tall and unemployed.

I was able to find an attractive gf.

Post proof or it simply never happened

Why do you think so? I've never heard a girl say that IRL.

>I've never heard a girl say
your first mistake

how many years ago? in 2012?

The blackpill is seeing guys with way more sexual experience than you getting the left swipe treatement it shows that self improvement is horseshit.

I don't care about your epic meme posts which aren't funny. Do you have a basis for that view or not?

>70150180
>blackpilled autists on r9k were right all along, huh?
yeah

Tell me how I can prove it and I will (without obvious identifiers to irl) 24 now, we met in uni 2nd year.

ok so post your 'attractive' gf
guessing she's a 4/10 on a good day

He never said he wasn't attractive, not to hard to believe if he has a good face as that's the most important part of attraction for women.

hold on bro i'll get a peer reviewed study so you can post it on inceltears

do you have a source for your claim? (your emotional outburst proves nothing)

Just post screenshots of texts between you two or smt

This was my experience at Cambridge
Had a particularly brutal experience one evening walking home from the library and seeing an endless stream of couples line the wall in front of King's.

>being born under 6ft is a personal failure
lol