E-girl discussion thread

E-girl discussion thread.
Which e-girl is your favorite? What happened to former e-girls? Are current e-girls lower in quality? Do you consider yourself an orbiter, or simply a cataloger? Are you invested in e-girl feuds?

Attached: ciara.jpg (720x1280, 112.49K)

I liked the former e girls. I talked to a few of them at one point. Tahlia, Audrey, Bianca, and Ciara

Vore seems ok but she might be a total degenerate I can't tell yet

vore is literally a man and no one care about her off of discord, she isnt a real egirl or girl.

>Which e-girl is your favorite?
The ones that fucked off of my board

Attached: trlhh.png (234x237, 98.92K)

Hoe ab you fuck off my board? Youre the most annoying catposter

ur worse than any egirl, ur unaware and just like them. everything you post makes me cringe into the oblivion. you type and act like someones bpd teen daughter.

suck my anus whore

Attached: trlplr.png (305x304, 156.28K)

I miss Tahlia, I think people were overly cruel to her and she seemed like someone who could have benefited from a friend rather than what she got here. What was your conversation with her like?

HEYOOOO CRAKAS

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

Attached: Iris.jpg (480x796, 88.83K)

She has a daughter how can she be a man

sunny is my favourite wish she'd come back.

Attached: 23456789876543.jpg (255x143, 52.71K)

i would have liked to know asteriaa a bit more i think. if she had any real depth and her ethereal qualities werent just an act then i bet we could have been really good friends. i am not saying it was an act, just that i never got to know her enough to see if it was aesthetic or if she is really a woman of the shroud

i vill kill myself

Attached: 9284747.jpg (481x480, 58.8K)

It's weird no one talks about Mystery anymore (except for farmers). She always seemed she most interesting to me, but I find drama more compelling than looks.

Attached: mystery.png (527x709, 849.69K)

The new egirls are fucking insufferable

sorry irish no one cares about you enough to post you here, stop looking

WHOOOOOOOOOP WOOP NIGGA

user I dont keep up on her lore because she seems a micropenny a dozen so just grasping at straws here but did you see her referring to someone as her child in some zoomery fandom way or like a
>teehee im the mom friend because im sooo responsible and i always have to make sure you get home safe when you get blackout drunk ah ha ha, oh daughter u so silly
or

you are all plebtards

thankyou

Attached: Tahlia 2022.png (201x606, 160.69K)

Im sorry ab those posts iris. You deserve better fren

YO SISTA WHATS THE SITCH U BITCH

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

Attached: SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT.png (716x661, 729.99K)

what did you sniff this thread out hoping to be mentioned? well fuck you too pedoskank, i want to cave your rotten skull in.

iris is my favorite egirl. i am orbiter simp #2087, although i am climbing the ranks quickly. iris please be my gf i love you.