I hate being white so fucking much

I hate being white so fucking much

Attached: FF66E746-66CA-469E-9029-E5D22955EF1B.png (794x668, 134.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WEIRDest_People_in_the_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Being white is great.

I'm brown and I consider myself subhuman

Being brown is the worst.

Paleness and body hair is the most disgusting thing in the world imo

>Paleness and body hair is the most disgusting thing in the world imo
That's because you bought into the meme that popular media tries to sell you. White people are the greatest race ever made.

I fucking hate being white, our families are fucked beyond belief, we are all neurotic and carrying generations of trauma, and everybody would rather look out for themselves and their overblown egos to get on top and collect power than try to heal eachother. Whites have a mind virus. We are sick.

reminder - op is a nigger and this board is full of niggers pretending to be White and East Azn

Uuh.. What trauma? Trauma of oppressing anyone that set foot in lands you stole? Poor you.

But I understand OP. I roll awake at night on my bed at thought of possibly having swedish dna. It would be my worst existential nightmare to be a pussy and germanic by nature.

Wow a white person who sits on a racist forum all day is saying that?? Must be true

Opposed to what? Dark ashy skin and the same amount of body hair except its super curly, high maintenances and is extremely prone to ingrowing?

Or were you wanting to be asian so you could be small, hairless and femme and get fucked in the ass by other men you flaming homo?

>Wow a white person who sits on a racist forum all day is saying that?? Must be true
Yep. White people are amazing, and should be thanked for civilizing this world.

Attached: FIRsbCrUUAMSWv-.png (512x628, 164.26K)

No childhood trauma, white people are horrible parents and keep passing their issues onto their kids. We have horrible collective neuroses. If you want to get historical it is probably trauma stemming from centuries of brutal warfare in Europe and our loss of spirituality. But the point is there is a serious mental health epidemic among white families, and it's time to stop assigning the blame elsewhere, white people need to come together to heal eachother. We are all just too self centred to do so. There is not a more ego sick race than whites.

>Yep. White people are amazing, and should be thanked for civilizing this world.

and what do you, some basement dweller white nationalist, have to show for your aryan heritage? I'll wait.

>what do you, some basement dweller white nationalist, have to show for your aryan heritage?
My aryan heritage. Nothing more is needed

Ok then if you don't want to be white than what race would you pick if you could choose?

I don't see the world that way, I got dealt this hand so I will play with it. I am happy to be white in fact because if more white people dedicate themselves to healing our communities and raising our children properly, our race might actually have a future. We got a long way to go but I'm proud to start sowing the seeds.

the only thing i don't like about it is the fact that just be white isn't actually a thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-165246_Tinder.jpg (708x852, 87.87K)

>and what do you, some basement dweller white nationalist, have to show for your aryan heritage? I'll wait.
Keep coping. You'll never be Aryan, no matter how much you meme about us being basement dwellers.

Attached: 1661260797138445.jpg (411x550, 33.68K)

That neurosis is what makes you great (and honestly the rest of us should be grateful that you guys exist) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WEIRDest_People_in_the_World

>jidf hands typed this post
>og post

Thank g_d I am not whoooite. I love being an Arab sheikh.

Reminder white people and Jews are descendants of Amalek and Esau that is why they are so ugly and full if hatred for dark skin people because they are God's rejects. They come from the caucus mountains and are literal cave dwellers with ooga booga dna.

I'm half bangladeshi and i really wish i was either white or asian.

Attached: file.png (736x736, 717.05K)

i'd love to be white

At least you aren't black!

To an extent maybe that's true, but I think it has escalated too far. It is possible to think too much. Jung said that psychology has emerged on the world stage now because unconsciously we know we are facing a psychic enemy, the shadow within us. It has brought us far to be sure, but bow it is time to integrate the shadow before it consumes us. Healing white people mentally would heal the world imo. It is time for the emergence of the Oberman, the synthesis of our neurosis and our higher beings.