I've been here since 2012 and over the years I read many stories here...

I've been here since 2012 and over the years I read many stories here. thousands of stories probably that I learned from and that partly made me into who I am today.
So now in 2022 the unimaginable happened a man from here that almost fell into the blackpilled mindset turned his life completely around and became my dream bf just like I became his dream gf. At this point you probably think this is bullshit stfu stupid roastie but well I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here still because with your help and your experiences I was able to become the gf he always wanted to have and prevented myself from falling into just bitterness and hating men.

No matter if you believe this or not thank you Any Forums and everyone that was here over all these years. Pic related ist he kind of shit I posted back in the day.

Attached: shooter.jpg (341x336, 25.96K)

Good ^^ You should never hate others for being the gender they are. In fact, you shouldn't hate anyone. Rather, you should let them run an ass fucking train on you to make them feel good :) THat's my life mission

Please tell me your story
Maybe its not over for me either...

Wtf does this mean fake vampyfren?

I was trying to make a wholesome post :( But my uncontrollable lust for cock took over. Oh well, just need to accept myself for who I am, and accept Jamal's penis into my mouth

I'll bite into this bait, how did we prevent you given how much hate us spewed for women here?

Who the fuck is Jamal. Fake vamp is being a little delusional.

You would know Jamal if you were me, he is the owner of a quite massive nigger cock which I often envelop with my cunny :) You can watch videos of him painting my womb white on the server

tits or gtfo you know the rules tranner

so... you groomed... yourself?

We met through incel and blackpill servers and at the beginning were just part of a group watching anime and movies together. At the time he was still very much clinging onto some blackpills and I was just depressed and sick and dissapointed by people taking advantage of me or more so my cooking skills. As we started to talk more and watch more together we realised how many common interests we have like the love for nge and for food for example.
He was still pretty lost after college just working at his dads place hating it but us wanting to meet up gave him the motivation to make a drivers license and for me to start trusting people again. At the time already I felt that despite having still some incel behaviours there was something to him something that made me believe into him and not give up on.
Over the next year or so he did get a better job and we did work out some blackpill stuff but obviously the pandemic made meeting up not as easy in 2021.
We kept supporting each other though and believing more and more into each other as well as spending so much time together online and offline and then once he let go of the last blackpill and once I was ready to open up and be vulnerable to someone again we just got very close and quickly realised wow this is actually what real love feels like. Like the kind of love where someone truly loves and appreciates you as a person which he always yearned for and I thought I could never get. So now it gave us both real self esteem and hope for the future.

I wouldn't have been able to listen and understand and help him so much without all the stories from me it really helped me to understand how men feel and what their pain in life is like where it stems from and how to not be in order to be loving and emotionally supportive gf.
once I experience what true love is like how feels like and how you get treated then a lot of this bitterness just went away and we are able to start of like a pure couple.

how were people taking advantage of your cooking skills??

Who cares? It would have never happened if he wasn't hot and tall so your story is completely lackluster and uninteresting. Wow a roastie fell in love with some tall hot dude, who would hava e expected it wow.

Kek imagine your love story if he was 5'4, it'd be non-existent all over an immutable physical trait, that's how shallow your "love" is.

Attached: 1546634760178.jpg (352x346, 36.17K)

It's going to end in a week

I'm fat, 5'7" and hairy

I dont doubt your story at all but also stfu roastie who cares. Im 28 and have had sex I literally just dont care about women and even if I had a gf, which I'm not interested in pursuing, I'd still be blackpilled. What a cuck, to give up his ideals for pussy.

sorry I misread I thought you meant my bitterness. well for years I didn't know anywhere else to go to find people to talk to. I'm used to the tone here my family isn't any better and still when you lurk for years you find stories that really touch you making you understand the pain some went through. Making you understand why they became like this and in the case of my bf being able to see there is someone to not give up someone that still just wants the same as I do.
I mean wouldn't you wanna get a perspective of how woman see things so you could understand and deal with your gfs behaviour? for example I still tend to get this feeling of when I got hurt I turn kinda silent and my brain makes me think "wait until he asks why you suddenly don't talk and only then talk about how you feel" but being here made it clear to me that's dumb and I should just properly communicate.
well they claimed they loved me and I love cooking for people so many just wanted me around as sorta mommy gf.
I'm 5'4 and he's maybe 5'7 but idk why that matters. desu he is a bit overweight and arab and I'm a skinny pale blonde woman and we both love each other how we are but he is very happy about how I look and I'm glad he can enjoy that too. I care more abour personality really like for men personality matter way more but for a woman her looks do play a role too. up to you to believe it or not tho but really why would I go here lying when I wanna say thank you to this board and the people here despite probably being called roastie or slut or whatever I don't mind anymore.
I think his ideals or rather goals are having a truly loving and kind gf so idk what he gave up.

didnt read plus show tits retard

post gore bros

Attached: 7gf7.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

mcnutt nutten

Attached: damnnigga.webm (1080x608, 1.99M)

I mean I can post the tits of someone but why would I ever post mine here especially in a thread where I talk about my bf? like come on if you gonna shitpost at least put some more effort in.

your tits posten in it bro

Attached: gre.webm (640x480, 1.12M)