I will never date a man over 1...

I will never date a man over 1.70 cm (5'5 i think unsure) because tall men have the absolute worst personalitys you can imagine. Tall men are demons and must stop being the chosed ones to be the kings of society from society
t. 5'2 grill

Attached: peacee.jpg (480x680, 51.87K)

it`s 5'7 and it doesn't matter what you say, you will always be slut for tall men, it's in your brain not for you to decide

I believe that you're 5'2", I just don't believe that you're female

I don't like tall men because they are evil and they are too tall and look like slenderman or autistic. Many historical figures where small compared to the "6ft+ chad" everyone keeps talking about
tall faggots seething rn

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzz.gif (1024x576, 218.45K)

>tfw 5'3"
Listen, appreciate the affirmation through your preferences but please don't literally demonize my fellow kings. No man or woman deserves that stain of self-loathing on their mind.

Attached: a4e94bee4693491db08746bfeef3a1d2--fantasy-heroes-fantasy-characters.jpg (500x647, 72.8K)

Where are you from, manlet-loving femanon?

Tall guys are so gross. They probably have big, ugly dicks. Their personalities disgust me, every tall guy with a big dick I've been with has been a complete jerk, I think I'm ready to settle down for the 5'2 kinds out there.

Attached: 75638583.png (860x942, 416.74K)

tall men made fun of my short friend and me when we were hanging out. They are cruel ,rude and normies tall men are the worst shit ever alive. They are jerks and think being tall makes them atractive
around spain and you user?
I agree holy fack another based fembot...
>I've been with
fuck you...you had a tall boyfriend you are a traitor to the real kangs

Attached: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg (1600x972, 951.86K)

This is bullshit, You probably dated one tall man with a shitty personality and now think all tall men are bad. In my experience tall men are kinder people because they feel much more comfortable in themselves and aren't dealing with the insecurities of being short. Like there's the classic napoleon syndrome or short man syndrome where short guys are insecure about being short so they become aggressive or act out.

Also I think there's a high chance that you're just a short dude coping and LARPing as a girl who wont date tall men to make yourself feel better.

>look at im not like the other girls i like short men teehee
Go beg for approval somewhere else

Attached: 1602810991484.png (117x152, 17.62K)

I never dated any tall guy because i hate them. I am not allowed to have a preference
shut up nigger you are a black femoid always complaining about being black in hopes of being fetishized

Attached: reimo.jpg (1242x1551, 225.68K)

I'm almost 95% sure you're a short dude who's coping, this post reeks of bullshit.

I'm from Belgium so kinda far from Spain ig... I'm 172cm but everywhere I go here I'm the smallest guy.

inb4 OP builds a bunker and starts the dwarven race

>I never dated any tall guy because i hate them.
So you've never even dated a tall guy but claim to know how all of them have the worst personalities? The fact you say you hate them and are posting weird anime photos just tells me you're actually an angry dude. You didn't even deny it.

There is a 90% chance that you're lying through your teeth, and that you're gonna end up dating some 6'+ guy.
It's like all the chicks who say they "like X type of men", and then proceed to never date one of those dudes and instead get pumped-and-dumped by Chad.
Also YWNBAW.

>shut up nigger you are a black femoid
i'm a white male you stupid faggot

Im not him he is probably trying to impersonate me
cute being small is cute wish you the best but i like 1.62 cm guys better
based af
because they bully me and other short dudes?
tall men are ugly as fuck and short men are better than tall men. Enjoy having sluts fetishizing you for being tall
iris damage controling hard go back to the jungle

Attached: reim5.jpg (900x1270, 256.31K)

>because they bully me and other short dudes?
So you just admitted you are a dude...

Also most tall men don't bully short people, it's usually the average height guys who are angry they aren't taller who bully short people. Only people with insecurities usually bully people, most tall men are secure in themselves and don't feel the need to bully people. Also I feel like you're not the type of person who even leaves your house so you really don't have enough real world experience to say all tall men are bullies. I'm tall myself and have never bullied someone for being short, I have several short friends. Saying all tall people are bullies is a huge generalization that you're basing off conjecture or your own insecurities.

Is it true that tall guys have 8 inchers? I feel like anyone over 6 feet with less than an 8 incher would look weird, but I've never really met one before so -

Attached: 234643547.jpg (2560x1600, 203.45K)

>one girl has a preference
>everyone who doesn't conform with the preference seethes
don't understand this at all