Why are zoomers so tall?

I am technically a zoomer myself but i am in my early 20s and yesterday i went to a highschool to return a lost item. The vast majority of the girls let alone the boys there were height mogging me. I am not exactly a giraffe, i am 5'8 but still wtf are they feeding these kids?

Attached: 9476288.jpg (1000x1309, 260.7K)

Youre just a manlet lmao

This. Im 181 and all i see are 2m+ lanky zoomers. Must be all the estrogen in the water cause they all look femininie as shit

Wouldn't estrogen make them smaller?

I dont know. Maby it activates some weird process in the body that instead of bulking you up makes you longer. Not a human biologist so im just trying to think of something.

kids these days guzzle ungodly amounts of cum

Went to Reading fest a few weeks ago (inb4 normie) and every other zoomer guy was 6'4 at least.

the genx manlets didnt get laid 15 years ago

How many times are you going to make the exact same thread you fucking autist? Zoomers are barely taller than millenials, the average height adjusted to age is 1cm taller on average in almost every country. Kill yourself already, you are obviously in pain.

That's because zoomers grew up on blackpill content and the ones below 6'2" don't leave their house anymore

it's because of sexual selection

Attached: 1662723017009.png (964x603, 52.37K)

>18th and 19th and 20th century
>sexual selection

it's literally just down to better food/nutrition. even compared to the turn of the century, people are eating way more and way better. the food we eat was much worse than the food the younger generation has and it's reflected in the average height of younger people being significantly higher at the same ages.

north korea is an example of the other extreme end, their average height is something like 5'5" for men because their food situation is dire

it's not just the size of everyone's waists that is rapidly going up in the last decade or so, all that extra consumption is directly translating to increased heights too. calorie intake matters a great deal.

>5'8"
>majority of girls mogging you
6'3" larping khv detected.

the nutition or enviroment explanations are pure cope. most of the height is genetic. take for example experiments on identical twins separated at birth and put in different social classes (one extremely poor , one rich). they turn out the same.

it's sexual selection

>they turn out the same
user, they didn't turn out the same.

Infertility makes organisms larger. Sterile or partially sterile organisms tend to be substantially larger than fertile members of their species. This is an established fact, though I don't know if it's been firmly established why this is. They use this in aquaculture to produce giant salmon for food. You also see it in men with Klinefelter's Syndrome: they have XXY chromosomes, and are infertile with less muscle mass and testosterone, but they end up substantially taller and with more fat.

>they turn out the same.
Source?
Besides that, yes height is mostly genetic, there's definitely an environmental axis and yes, particularly a nutritional axis.
But here's the thing, good nutrition and environment cannot make you taller than what you can maximally accomplish just by genetics, but poor environment and nutrition can leave you shorter.
Both teens becoming taller and girls going through puberty earlier is a consequence of chads and Stacys fucking together and spreading their genes more than your genetic dead end.

niggers are tall, that alone makes your whole argument bullshit.

No, it only means their height genetics are just that good.
To prove it, nigger do go through puberty earlier than any other race in average. Early puberty is known to stunt your growth after the earlier growth spurts.
So niggers are shorter than they could be.

The same reason theres a single mom epidemic, women fucked tall chads and now the next generation is taller.