Femanons, would you be cool with your man having a sidebitch(boy)?

femanons, would you be cool with your man having a sidebitch(boy)?

Attached: 1660778729465202.webm (720x1280, 465.62K)

no yaoi lovers? dang

Attached: 1625993045209.webm (720x720, 1.33M)

tfw no gf to walk in and ask if we need anything and slap my ass while i pound my femboy

every cheating scrote should be castrated

A rare gif of a scrote actually looking erotically appealing while not being macho.

Most fembots dont even know that a lot of males have one behind their back. But its really nothing special to talk about, its just between the homies and thus neither gay nor cheating
Having a side boytoy is completely normal get over it already. Women also make out with each other all the time so its only fair

No. That guy looks disgusting. Twinks in general look bad and like they smell like shit all the time. They're like inferior women.

I would be ok with my bf being used as a sidebitch for a strong man, however. I'd be friends with his gf maybe and we'd drink a cocktail while the boys have fun.

NO i hate gay side boys they would steal my future boyfriend away from me.

Attached: yasuna.jpg (474x395, 23.48K)

uh, no. women have fertile wombs.

ok but femboys/twinks have cocks, robots all love being dominated by men secretly and this makes females inferior. How can I compete with a man? we hit the wall earlier than men and their ass must be good to eat because they have prostate and I don't. Its over for females and i will never have sex because males steal males away from me. Even chad would steal my future boyfriend away from me men nowadays don't want kids

Attached: tumblr_p6f7lwYTiz1wandfeo1_1280-1287080073.jpg (989x796, 125.27K)

Whatever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong masculine guy?
Now everyone want to be a faggot, bi or whatever the fuck

masculinity doesnt exist anymore

This looks like an actual child, like a 16 year old at most

I refuse to belive this is in english

im not american stop being racist towards me...

>im not american stop being racist towards me...
What nationality are you then?

women fear dominant bisexual men
simple as

Attached: anna-shcherbakova.gif (498x498, 3.76M)

Roastie jealous the twink is cuter then she is

It's not cheating if it's wife-approved and she watches with a hand between her legs.

>their ass must be good to eat because they have prostate and I don't.

I assure you, this does not impact the taste.

hapas and twinks for me
love 'em.

Attached: maria zhang.webm (524x720, 2.92M)