I can't handle it anymore guys...

I can't handle it anymore guys, I'm seriously considering snatching a girl off the street and locking her in my home until the cops start to close in and then I'll kill myself

Attached: FMvmqltaUAQ1Cag.jpeg.jpg (1080x1920, 286.35K)

You'd have to post your progress on Any Forums or else it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

This. We deserve to hear updates.

Attached: 1662344935890257.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

literally just hire a prostitute and smoke some weed you dork

IN MINECRAFT, OP

The fucked up part is she would develop stockholm syndrome eventually anyway.

To be honest you can just get a homeless girl to volunteer for it if you have a nice place.

Who is that girl, OP?

a girl friend is not worth the end of your life OP women suck. The happiness you see in a gf is an illusion

Attached: Girls suck ass.png (546x676, 242.58K)

This op, go get a grateful hobo gf, she might be used, abused, and a little weird. But are you any better? Go, your princess awaits

The homeless woman would consent. OP wouldn't like that. Hes a piece of souless shit that only wants women who dont want to be around him.

Literally just talk to them

Don't overestimate OP now

Where does one find a hobo gf?
>Hes a piece of souless shit that only wants women who dont want to be around him.
You doing some projection there buddy?

>tfw no yandere gf who snatches me off the streets and puts me in her childhood cage and uses alternating punishment and love to try to induce stockholm syndrome in me but i get the upper hand and run only to realize that i actually do love her so i voluntarily go back never to be seen again

Just don't kill or hurt her. It's not her fault you're one of God's silliest clowns.

Maybe in a tent on the street side.

Oddly enough, night school. Don't ask how I know, although this is only in large crummy cities. Also, they're hobos user, just go outside they're everywhere

>night school.
Shit, I work afternoons and nights and don't get off til 10pm

Guess you just don't want it bad enough, sport

Attached: Coach.jpg (640x435, 33.71K)

The only projection is when you look in a mirror and an inhumane demon capable of harming humans looks right back at you, straight in the eye. Your mother giving life to you was a mistake.

yeah okay dude, relax

Is this supposed to make me feel bad or make me laugh at you for trying so hard