General Any Forums question

i'm relatively new here. i can see you can change your name to be less anonymous, and i wouldn't mind being recognisable in different threads. although i haven't found anyone that actually does it.
does anyone else use a name? or is it like an unwritten rule that everyone just remains user?

Attached: Default_pfp.svg.png (340x340, 8.66K)

awww that's so cute

This is definitely Leebait.

Namefagging is extremely cringe and if you do it you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1661713245815016.png (755x608, 360.65K)

I use a name sometimes, I've been Anonymous for the majority of the day so. Just do what you want fren. But yeah, it's generally looked down on to use names if that's what you're wondering.

nah no one uses names that shit is for faggots only

Oh fuck once you start you cant stop haha

Its called being a tripfag, dont do that, there is no point other than to feel important towards yourself, basically nobody cares and nobody will remember so why do it

>although i haven't found anyone that actually does it.
this part is too far, your LARP would be less obvious if you said "i've only seen a few who actually do it" at the very least

>doesn't know the difference between tripfags and namefags
Yikes. You must be new here too.

Being user is what unites us all, user.

Been on r9k since 09

s'bit ironic to post this after innit?

Welp, longer than me. I now must retire my name in shame. Congrats.

Can you tell what was it different then?

thanks for the info!
i see many people think i'm larping today. just genuinely new. this is the second thread i've made on Any Forums so i hadn't seen any named users before.

Fuckin run while you can user.

This message brought to you by the blackpil

you can be a tripfag if you really want, but remember than anonymity is valuable and once people know your name they don't easily forget it
also lurk more before posting you newfag

Attached: 1570601221820.png (540x693, 381.29K)

Namefagging is nice if you think you're good enough for everyone on Any Forums to know who you are.

If you want to be a Any Forums celebrity, you don't deserve to be a Any Forums celebrity

Why the fuck do you come here if you wanna name post, go back to Facebook or reddit.

Leave for the love of alluh