What keeps you from pulling the trigger, anons?

What keeps you from pulling the trigger, anons?
What is the one thing that still give you some hope or sense of belonging.
For me it's my parents and pets, I smile when I think about them and cry when I think how my death would affect them.
But somedays, somedays I just grab the biggest kitchen knife and look at it for what it feels like hours.

If God exist then he is the biggest and most evil sadist to have ever existed

Attached: 1633909386768.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

1. Mother/Father
2. Buying a gun

Duty. I have to fulfill the duty and debt I owe to those who showed genuine kindness. If I do not do it nobody and nothing else will. I refuse to become an hero until they are passed or estranged entirely and all debts of gratitude and rewards for good behavior rewarded to my utmost ability.

I don't really worry about my parents or siblings being affected by my suicide that much because I know they would get over it. Joe Biden is fine after multiple of his kids died. I doubt suicide would really affect my family that severely, especially if they don't see my corpse.
It's kind of selfish for your family to want you to stay alive just for their mental well-being while you're suffering daily. It's like if someone was dying of cancer and their family wouldn't let them pull the plug despite being in severe agony.
What really stops me is not having any good, non painful suicide methods. I live with my parents and have no job which limits me heavily.

You fapped today, number one, shame on you. Number two, did you exercise today.

Trust me Brazilbro, if you ever truly come close to death, you'll realize how much you appreciate living. I almost died a couple times and thankfully the suicide attempts were botched. Most suicide victims show signs of struggle because at the last minute, they realize what a huge mistake they've made. Same goes for suicide survivors. Suicide isn't the solution, what you really want is escape from depression.

Just exercise and get some hobbies to keep busy. Over time it might help. Usually does from what I've seen.

are you a fellow brazilbro broposter?

I came very close to at one point. If I'd move the trigger to that bretta just a bit more a hollow point would have gone through my skull. A mixture of hope, spite, and lack of will to do so stopped. An hour of thought and what should I do happen. After that I slowly got better and started to head towards being a better person. Shit imploded though after a few years but didn't get that low. So life sucks and got to try and make it not suck. There will be good times and bad times. Maybe set a goal or fill your heart with spite with the knowledge of how to crack the planet. Figure out what works for you

Nah I just recognize your posting style from here and Any Forums. Best of luck tho, I've been where you are and it's not easy. I know it's hard to believe, but but most of the time it goes away eventually. Half my friend group had suicide attempts under their belt at one point or another, the majority ended up living normal enough lives. They might still struggle with depression, but they still enjoy their lives for the most part.

im not op
i am a friend of op i guess

Depression is negatively expressed narcissism. You make everything about you and how sad you are. Once you realize everything isn't about you then you can move on.

I often wanted to, but I got close to it 2 times. Gathered the materials (chems), sorted my room, then started writing a short note to explain why, but both times the thought of my mother - who always loved me very much and kept trying to call me - reading this letter, broken in tears, living the rest of her life like a ghost... I couldn't man, I just couldn't.
Many years later luck smiled to me and made me meet someone better than I could ever hope for, someone I'm married with now, and I ain't pulling any trigger anymore, I'm so glad I didn't do it. Thanks mom and thanks to my wife.

Because 0.00000000000000000001 is still greater than 0. Any pain you're currently feeling is temporary considering you're on the internet with free time posting on faggy board.

Life is short and my will and perception is changing reality. I must prepare the world for the ayylmaos and it is fun watching the black death 2.0 set up.

as gay as it sounds this scene fixed me
it's like Anno himself grabbed my arm and pulled me back up when no one else would

Attached: file.png (1235x925, 958.54K)

I'm a coward, I know I don't deserve life but I'm too afraid of the complete oblivion and unknowable nothingness that death might be.

Jerking my cock unironically

I don't have a trigger to pull. Slitting my throat or jumping off a building sounds terrifying and painful. If I had a shotgun I would have blown my head off long ago.

>What keeps you from pulling the trigger, anons?
Spite, and outliving you, you damned Brazilian avatarfag.

Fear and determination, I refuse to die and the thought of dying scares me

College, I'm hoping I can land a decent job afterwards, that's it