Are you sure you guys are adults?

You don't act like adults? I don't remember people who were 19 in 2013 acting so childish and meme-obsessed. You guys haven't said anything original and genuine in years and that goes for most boards on this website. Are you zoomers suffering from some sort of brain rot?

Attached: 1395460843347.jpg (1280x960, 296.36K)

I actually know some fairly "old" people who lurk here. Obviously besides that most of the users are still teens, the ones who make it most obvious are the chicks though.

you are in a wrong place for that user

she looks like ciara :(

uwu nyanners is so cute i want to put my pp in her.

QUIET VATNIGGER IT'S TIME TO COPE
FUCKING RENTFREE I SWEAR BYE FELICIA

>you guys haven't said anything original and genuine in years
bots
where have you been, the majority of the posts have been bots replying to each other for years now, are you only noticing now?

Nyanners got sexier - she is a plump country hottie now with big breasts

and a boyfriend she flirts with on stream while getting donos from simps, the life

I'm 37 but when I was in my teens and 20's, I browsed this place without making a fool out of myself in real life. Develop social skills nigger

Hi nyanners. i trole u i have no idea what you look like, but i basically confirmed my guess is accurate.

git gud honeybuns

Moot knows how to handle the ladies

Attached: Moot Homu.jpg (960x1280, 226.33K)

Nyanners i wanna see that Old Country dumper, and those barnyard milkems. i hope your boyfriend SMACKS them and make em jiggle, yeehaw

how would that even be the case?

I know I have the mind of a child because I still think of Misato as "an older woman" even though I'm older than her

Attached: 1636664406495.jpg (1450x2068, 561.8K)

> Are you zoomers suffering from some sort of brain rot?
Pretty much, this generation is tucked beyond all belief

damn I look a little bit like moot, any femanons interested?

God makes me sleep on a pair of sweatpants, I don't even get a bed lol
He starved me to be anorexic, I do not get health
He does not let me speak to women, I haven't talked to one in 10 years. I will not have sex, I will not get married, I will not have children.
He has mentally and physically tortured me since I was born.
Somebody please save me from him. Please, he calls me his favorite jew. He I'd fucking SICK. please, fucking save me, oh my God somebody fucking save me from this

>He I'd fucking SICK
lol phoneposting faggot

I've slept 20 hours a day the past week... I wish they let me have a gun so i could just end it. But God doesn't let us die lol, he makes us suffer and he tortures us

Obviously, if they had my ip they would send me some friendly doctors to """help""" me. They don't know that this is real, and I am telling the truth. I am literally being tortured by God.

Attached: EcAIrgYWsAEQsBV.jpg (680x539, 48.62K)

you schizo fuck go back to doing drugs or whatever you do

Look at the images retard, I obviously can't afford drugs, God does not let me feel ANY pleasure, he does not even let me eat

Attached: Google-play-secret-meaning-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 39.03K)

shouldnt you be luciferian if you hate god so much

Shouldn't you check your own post numbers and double check your Bible to see if it says we're in hell

Attached: Dc7X_fOVMAEgAd2.jpg (320x242, 9.22K)

kek, I'm the spooOOoooOOky devil bleh! Im making you live in hell HAHAHA
some of these comparisons are really stretching it man

Are they though? Pick literally any comparison and argue to me that it's wrong. I'll ignore you if you make another empty argument to me, I'm so fucking bored of you people.

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (206x244, 13.85K)

the nike swoosh doesnt even bend the right way
theyre evil but not because of the devil you crazy fuck