Normies

Normies
>We need to reach out and help those in need! Kindness will save the world!
Also normies
>Lol you fucking incel society owes you nothing and no one will ever love you!

Unironically why are normies like this? They do everything they can to help already privileged groups but ignore the groups that actually need help.

Attached: 1662480560980102.png (658x800, 287.58K)

they are sadists at heart, its all they know how to do.

he'll receive plenty of mail from roasties asking how he is a virgin and want to date him. he's a 6/10, probably a 7/10 if he got Any Forums. probably autistic desu

Incels exist because they are weak men but they also exist because society refuses to help them even when they admit all their faults. Incels can never win

Attached: 1662477791183156.jpg (833x1311, 345.13K)

>Woman can smell the incel on you

Attached: 1662477837604448.jpg (1080x833, 268.67K)

>If a woman rejects you move on
>if you don't like a woman but she likes you, you should give her a chance
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1654588122831.jpg (1080x1488, 379.12K)

>fairysugartits
>posted her nudes to reddit
>"omg stop treating women like sex objects"

Attached: 1654588154303.jpg (1080x504, 140.58K)

Definitely seems like the kind of woman you want to take advice from...

Attached: 1654588200697.png (677x233, 53.49K)

>J-just be single forever bro!

Attached: 1654590951781.jpg (750x1252, 571.2K)

Should've given him a smack on the wrist and to be more careful around women in future (never touch one unless they state that they want it). Anything else just seems excessive.

It was probably one of those fuckin' girls too that are constantly on Tiktok dancing and posting that anybody with a remotely right-wing opinion should die.

The guy got put on the sex offender list for 5 years and had 200 hrs of unpaid work. Christ.

incels exist because short ugly dysgenic women keep breeding no matter what. and if that woman births a male, he'll be a genetic dead end.

Punishing narcissists is not a bad thing. There are many late bloomers who are saved and helped by normies, but narcissists get what they deserve

Maybe incels should learn not to act like their literal boomer mom

Bros what does it mean if girls in my class dont talk to me and actively avoid me and pretend I dont exist? They also seem to talk to every guy besides me. Am I like super fucking ugly, like even uglier than I thought? It means im repulsive doesnt it, fuck

Probably smell like dog dick

She wants your bone

Attached: flo_tess99_20220610_1.webm (576x1024, 1.88M)

Yes we can.
t. gay bottom
Sounds like very good stuff to do?

Idk I shower every morning before going. I wear deodorant too. Only probably is my living space is disgusting and smells terrible because every time I leave my house my dog doesnt get put out and he pisses on the floor or shits. Negligence from other people living here, im the only one who cares about the lil nigga. He also sleeps in my bed a lot so my room smells like dog and the house in general smells of faint dog piss and garbage (have to keep garbage inside or else animals tear it up). Do you think I smell like shit without even noticing it? I try my best to mask it and smell good. Maybe I should buy some cologne
Highly unlikely, im pretty gross looking. Its weird though, there are guys who I thought are uglier than me who the girls talk to so it makes me wonder if I was rating myself higher than I actually am, so like instead of a 3/10 im actually a 1/10, and this isnt out of the picture at all

Lol smelling like shit is based. Dont change

Why are anglo countries so dystopian? Not even America is this bad afaik

>We need to reach out and help those in need! Kindness will save the world!
Normies only mean it in a way that grows their social status and apparent empathy. Not actually helping incels dumbass, who would want that lmao