I just remembered every time a woman told me I was going to die alone

I just remembered every time a woman told me I was going to die alone

Did that ever happen to you?

Attached: kumagawa defeated.png (1092x750, 644.28K)

My mother when she still nagged me to get a gf to go outside more often etc.

Attached: 163781484884484331.jpg (1024x618, 42.6K)

she was just trying to convince you to get a girlfriend, these women told me that because they said I was unlovable.

dont lump me in with you

Attached: Kumagawa Disappoint.jpg (774x450, 79.27K)

No shit fucking loser. I'm 31y old virgin by my own choice. Women are beneath me, fucking used up promiscuous whores with no virtues or values. Meanwhile I am a man of sheer will, values, virtues, standards. Why would I care what 3DPD think of me? They can't control themselves, they get used up and discarded like cum socks they are. Meanwhile you moan like a loser because they tell you they won't give you a crumb of used up pussy, you literally cry you won't get to have second hand sex after they are done riding cock carousel. Become the biggest misogynist you can or become stoic and indifferent to whores. But stop being simp obsessed with women not "loving" you, women can't love.

Attached: 123546606969686969.jpg (500x700, 171.29K)

>I'm 31y old virgin by my own choice
no, that's wrong

Attached: Kumagawa Eyes.jpg (500x236, 31.22K)

>Did that ever happen to you?

No, no women ever told me I'd die alone or wouldn't die alone.
The maximum they did was.... nothing because I fear women so much I avoid them completely and totaly and have been doing this for 28 years

Attached: 1637775705563.png (496x379, 160.1K)

I had literal prostitutes approach me offering themselves on multiple occasions since I was getting up early to get to work and they were at the spot company bus was picking us up, I refused. I had coworker asking me out for a beer pretty obviously hitting on me and asking me out on multiple occasions, I refused. It's the very definition of choosing to stay pure and strong. You might not like it, because you can't relate to someone with values and standards, but it's literal definition of virgin by choice.

Attached: 124525363666353532.jpg (1024x576, 41.71K)

refusing to partake in healthy social behavior does not make you cool, it does no make you strong, it does not make you pure, it does not make you better, be a man and just admit that you are exactly like .

you are a coward, scared of taking a risk and opening yourself to others, hiding behind a mask of strength and purity. My point still stands, you are not a virgin by choice, you are a virgin because of your twisted cowardice. I've heard your kind of speech tons of time before, the very same excuses, the very same rare instances of you receiving female attention used as a shield against any kind of argument. Go on then, keep on living just the way you are, we'll see where this gets you

Attached: Kumagawa Serious.jpg (227x216, 13.39K)

Never happened. But I told some women that I'd rather die alone than be with them.

Don't listen to wahmen.

Attached: Son I am fucking disappoint.png (2638x2917, 503.05K)

My one and only ex told me that she hopes to get over me quickly because I'm not worth loving about 10 years ago. If anybody told me that now I'd probably just agree.

thats not very nice
hahaha dont worry this is not my first rodeo
she was just angry she didnt mean it

Attached: Kumagawa Tears of Joy.jpg (300x250, 14.13K)

Whether it was nice or not is irrelevant. I refuse to settle for less. At least there's some virtue in loneliness.

user you would think that the amount of different times that a woman has said this to you, would have made you realize perhaps it is not the women's ignorance for saying this, but your own fault for your own behavior and personality. I would think with the amount of times you have heard that said to you, that would invoke you to try to change, rather than pity post on a forum full of miserable shit heads that will make you as depraved as then. You will die alone, but only if you stay the same as you are now

reminiscent of Chrollo from HxH

Attached: chrollo death.png (1116x606, 799.6K)

>you realize perhaps it is not the women's ignorance for saying this, but your own fault for your own behavior and personality. I would think with the amount of times you have heard that said to you, that would invoke you to try to change
I'm not blaming women for having an opinion, that would be immature and everybody knows I am a mature person, and i'm not going to change no matter how many times they tell me i'm going to die alone, because I refuse to do so

Attached: Man, life is a bitch.png (502x832, 403.62K)

Nah, but I did butt in and pointed out I was a KHV once after a chud classmate got told he was never going to get a gf. The girl just said I wasn't a lost case, which is funny because chud wasn't avoidant at all and was pretty extroverted. He just happened to have the misfortune of being ugly, which led to a lot more mockery and bullying even by kids.
His personality didn't do any favor to earn him sympathy and was plainly dislikeable, but I gotta admire how he didn't let any of it tear him apart even though he was living a much harder life than mine.

Attached: 1656694904832.png (854x618, 362.68K)

I can respect that you can acknowledge that, but why not try to change?

>but why not try to change?
it means they win and I dont like losing.
that chud classmate is just like me hahaha

Attached: Kumagawa Lost.jpg (371x321, 44.83K)

bro.. they win by being right. If you get better, and find someone, it proves them wrong as you won't die alone
You need a brick to fall 50 miles an hour on your forehead, and to have a long think about life

How does that even happen? I think you are masochistic